Best and worst holiday youve ever been on

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 5K
D

Deleted member 79730

I was just interested to know the best and worst holidays youve been on, let me start, my best holiday was when i went to the mauritius, absoultely amazing, i just sat on the white sand beaches all day, i could have lived there, amazing food aswell, worst holiday i went on was to paris, hated the whole trip, i just didnt like the people, my dad speaks french and they still wouldnt help us, soooo rude they were, and it also smelt like onions, share opinions

Best - probably my first time to the Bahamas. Quite a place that, really enjoyed (H)

Worst - by far my holiday to France, can't remember where exactly, somewhere towards the south. Just hated it. The outside pool was full of plasters and food and **** like that.

lets see how many worst frances we can get

^^) I was really looking forward to it, I was only 12, and we got there and it wasn't even a fraction of what was described.

yeah i wasnt too excited as i didnt like pascal savage in johnny english, but when i got there i was bumped into by an extraordinarily large french dude who looked back and said "brit" and everything smelt like onions, i swear all the people, all the shops, it was not good, though i use onions in all my cooking i dont like the smell

Not really had any bad holidays, but Xmas in the mountains two years ago was pretty bad. My dad, a devout Catholic, was in a bad mood for 4 days straight as there wasn't a church in the Norwegian mountains.

But as far as bashing France goes I got chased by a rotweiler there when I was 8. That the owner said the dog doesn't bit in French didn't help. Also got a table corner an inch into my shin a few days later.

Got too many good holidays to choose from, a week at a skiresort a few years ago was class, but so was getting hammered in Spain with my mates, then hooking up with a German. All you've heard about their **** lovemaking are lies.

Haha love that film! Hate onions. I pick all of them out in my spaghetti bolognese ^^)

Faliraki in the Greek islands with my mates was insane.

i usually eat them, and also snails taste like nothing, i could have wretched, another great holiday was corfu a greek island, it was all inclusive, so im like, bartender, make me a pizza, hed just bring it over to me, his name was soris and he was from surinam, hes a beast

oO) Urghh... peppers and lettuce are growing on me, only because I love tuna pasta salad XD

Anyway, enough about cooking ^^)

I went to Kefalonia this year, was pretty good, lush sun all the time. Came back burnt, but didn't tan :S

I could talk for hours about my best holiday. Was last year (2009), went to Florida with my girlfriend in September. Will even include photo's...

8135_526081943250_283901027_1414939_5040538_n.jpg

So we went on the 13th of September I think...flew with US Airways. Stopped over on the 12th in Manchester, flew out early on the 13th. Indirect flight (bit cheaper) with stopover at Philadelphia for an hour, before flying from there to Orlando. Got there around 7pm and was picked up by the guy we rented a car off (he had already dropped the car off at our villa)...so from landing at Orlando to getting to our Villa at Formosa Gardens, was around 30minutes (we did immigration at Philadelphia).

Here is our rental (Dodge Calibre) & villa (sleeps 9);

SDC11029.JPG

Hot Tub!!:

8135_526082522090_283901027_1414970_3813591_n.jpg

Anyways, we did the Disney parks (Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot and the two water parks - Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach). We also did Busch Gardens (got a coach there for free - is about an hour away from Orlando), SeaWorld, Universal & Islands of Adventure.

Despite being towards the end of the rainy season? - it rained twice, for about 10 minutes each time (never seen rain like it though).

The food was awesome, and cheap. People on FB will have seen my uploaded pictures but here is a few meals;

8135_526081429280_283901027_1414917_993073_n.jpg

Starter shared at Applebee's

8135_526081434270_283901027_1414918_5224293_n.jpg

My steak at Applebee's

8135_526082527080_283901027_1414971_1734125_n.jpg

Bloomin' Onion from Outback Steakhouse (JD likes these on Scrubs)

8135_526082542050_283901027_1414974_2802508_n.jpg

Steak at Outback.

Anyway, can't be bothered posting more about it right now...

Can't think of a bad holiday but would certainly recommend going there....thinking of going back either this or next year.

last thing about onions, im eating a raw one now as they do something to your liver which is where i have a slight problem or deformity, anyway im going to las vegas for my 18th birthday in about 2 years!! im so excited

Oh my god. That is amazing!

yeah redders that food is lush aint it, i live 2 minutes from an outback steakhouse, infact if i have a free bit of time in school me and a few mates go there, and i always have the bloomin onion, ive been to florida and its amazing, what was your favorite park?

Dominican Rep. was prob my fav, been twice.

Pretty sure Kris is going or has been

best magaluf with my mates 3 years ago was absolutly banging

worst its kinda hard but i went to las vegas when i was 13 was amazing experience but was to young to do anything.

Magic Kingdom for atmosphere, Islands of Adventure for rides....but SeaWorld and Busch Gardens were both brilliant ride wise (and animal wise).

Back