Best and worst holiday youve ever been on

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 5K
i might have to add last year went ot amsterdam and that was super sketchy....drug dealers wanting to beat your a.... if you dont buy nothing and the hotel looked like a half star hooker hotel exactlly like the movie hostel...my friend and i didnt even go under the sheets, we didnt want to catch anything....the experiance was cool but as a city it is total ****.

Best was three weeks in florida last year. My sister worked at Hollywood Studios in Disney and got us all free fast passes! All inclusive to Cuba was pretty nice too.
Worst was spain, always hated Spain as a holiday. About half the people there were from England, the beach horrible and the hotel was ****.

Best: Mauritius,Egypt and Portugal.
Worst: Spain, Nothing bad about the country but it rained the whole week we was there so we was limited in what we could do.

Going to Portugal, somewhere near Lisbon on Sunday for two weeks! Can't wait. :P

My best so far is Menorca. Amazing.

The worst is a school trip to Normandy. I was sick 5 times on the coach, and was ill all week. Food was **** and I got shouted at for sitting on a rock!

Best - Skiing (any of the times I have been, Normally every year bar last year) or Florida when I was like 8, great fun that was.

Worst - Caravan holidays, ******* awful, fortunatly, my parents have now sold it, and bought a Yacht.

Best: Mauritius,Egypt and Portugal.
Worst: Spain, Nothing bad about the country but it rained the whole week we was there so we was limited in what we could do.
I know the lord of Mauritius and get free flights :D

Best - Has to be florida, i went when it was january and it is still hotter than our summer, it was martin luther king weekend at the time as well, so all the american kids were at disneyworld.

Worst - I think i speak for most people on this forum when i say france in 2004. I went with my primary school to Paris, we were in a maze in disneyland, and a woman just came over and hit me with her walking stick. I went to France a couple of years ago as well, but that was great, well better than the first time.

Best - Salou, when you go for the first time it it unforgettable. A great memory :)

Worst - France, it's France.

Best - America 2008 and hopefully America again when I go in a couple of weeks

Worst - Salou, everyone in our hotel had food poisoning. Mum had to go to hospital, bomb scares and ignorant Spanish people. All though I did enjoy the Nou Camp tour :)

Best:
Istanbul, Feb. 2009. Went out of season so it wasn't packed with tourists so got amore authentic view of the city, beasutiful place it is, the Hagia Sofia and Blue Mosque were literally at the end of the road our hotel was on, met some great people who came over to England a few months after to hang out, amazing place. Also, if you ever go, go to McDonalds and try the McTurco burger, it is ****** delicious.

Worst:
The multitude of caravan holidays my parents took me on, how anyone can actually enjoy living in such a small space for a week or two is beyond me, truly horrendous.

Got back from Salou in Spain near Barcelona the other day and it wasn't bad. Decent hotel although the rooms were a bit small and there was too many French, and it had 4 jacuzzi's on the roof with a bar, boss up there. Went to the Nou Camp which was good, the go-karts were brilliant, Aquapolis water park was fun and we went on this quad safari which was really good too. The actual place is quite nice and the nightlife is pretty good. Weather was as you'd expect except for 2 rain storms during the night (around 11/12 PM). Been to better places and worse places but I would go again :)

Next up is Ibiza in January with a load of my mates which I am looking forward to and then this time next year I'm off to Portugal :D

You need to go to Ibiza when its season mate, all the clubs and that are open and it is so good haha.

But if you're not into all that,and just looking to chill, you're going at the right time. Nice island.

The worst is a school trip to Normandy. I was sick 5 times on the coach, and was ill all week. Food was **** and I got shouted at for sitting on a rock!

did you go to the Chateau de la Baudonnaire, because my brother went there and really liked it :P

My worst holiday was probably a week-end in Lille, straight after an activites week in Bude. All I did was watch my my relatives sing in some random Lilleian cathedrals. And I missed a few games of the World Cup, but thank god I missed the England one ;)

You need to go to Ibiza when its season mate, all the clubs and that are open and it is so good haha.

But if you're not into all that,and just looking to chill, you're going at the right time. Nice island.

Yeah I know, we are planning to go again pretty soon. Haven't really got the money atm to be spending hundreds of Euro's night after night partying over there though tbh.

Back