Best and worst holiday youve ever been on

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 5K
Magic Kingdom for atmosphere, Islands of Adventure for rides....but SeaWorld and Busch Gardens were both brilliant ride wise (and animal wise).
dr doom was absolute torture, how they make you wait and suddenly you get flinged up in the air, saw a few people letting all their food back up after

As I am hungry right now seeing those pictures have made it so much worse! Nothing in the house looks appetizing now...

dr doom was absolute torture, how they make you wait and suddenly you get flinged up in the air, saw a few people letting all their food back up after

Was the one ride we didn't go on...don't fancy them rides.

Spiderman 3d ride was incredible.

that was very fun yes, the hulk was pretty good, theyre building a new harry potter ride there, its going to be right behind dr seuss land, and theyre knocking down dueling dragons :@

Nah they ain't knocking it down...they are making it part of the Harry Potter land and calling it Dragons Challenge or something... We saw it taking shape when we went.

Harry Potter land is just going to be a few new small rides and duelling dragons changed a little bit....and LOTS of shops...a huge dissappointment I think.

SHOPS!!!! what the ****, if they are modern shops like your normal ones then that kind of takes the "magic" out of disney, its meant to be all disney pretty much, imagine sticking a HMV in the middle of disney or something, i loved dueling dragons, very fun but its a long walk all the way back there, its right in the back corner, and glad to hear theyre not knocking it down

Best: Turkey, Bulgaria, Cuba
Worst: Tunisia

Well, been to Turkey about 5/6 times and never had a bad holiday there tbh, Marmaris, Bodrum and Izmir are all amazing places and most of the Turks are very nice people. Bulgaria is brilliant in the summer, the pancakes are awesome :P And Cuba is just unbelievable. It hasn't got much entertainment or anything but the beaches are amazing and we had a day out in Havana which was great, very interesting the history of the country too.
Tunisia isn't a horrible place tbh. The people are ok, as long as you don't wear a cross on your necklace or w.e, they are Islam or something :S I just didn't like it. Wasn't for me, being sick contributed to it I think :(
And finally i go to Ibiza with my mates next year. Absolutely cannot wait :)

Well Universal isn't Disney anyway so there is no Disney shops but I know what you mean. The shops would sell Harry Potter stuff.

Above poster: Been to Turkey myself a few times, really enjoyed it. Completely different holiday to the likes of Florida, but still a nice relaxing time with some very nice food! (Went to Marmaris, heat was unbearable in August but Sept not so bad).

Honourable mention for Disneyland Paris also, been twice in feb/mar and it's a nice place....although lot's of pushy europeans (not necessarily French) who are ignorant and rude.

Last edited:
well yeah its not disney but its still got that magic in it, and how british of those americans

Best was a week in a 5 star all inclusive hotel in Corfu,i struggled to get in the plane seat on the way home.,i ate and drank that much.

Worst was about 3 years ago,me and the girlfriend went to Ibiza for 2 weeks in a all inclusive Hotel. After 2 days we both got bad food poisoning and spent the rest of the holiday in bed with only CNN to watch.To top it off the hotel was a complete dump full of drunken cockney chavs and the loo rag was that paper type you get at school that ***** your **** up.

Lanzarote was pretty **** too,the most desolate holiday resort on earth,no trees or plants,just volcanoes everywhere.

the thing about the toilet paper made me laugh, and dont trust the food at ibiza, be very careful, i got sick there once, we couldnt fly back, salami it was from, how can salami give you food poisoning i wonder

Anyone been to Gozo? Amazing little island off the coast of Malta.

Just went on holiday with 3 mates to Magaluf. Got back yesterday after 9 days out there, the best and messiest week/holiday of my life. Was amazing.

best would be bavaria germany, other then the rain sometimes it is a heck of a place ill say that much
worst was paris france the people are all rude as heck!

best was florida i was only 6 aswell but still remember most of it and ofcourse at that age absoloutely loved the disney parks lol

worst is malta and thats proberly because ive been there about 6 or 7 times because im quater maltese. sitting in reletives houses most of the day isnt really a holiday :(

going spain soon and i reckon thats gunna be really good :)

Best - Florida, Disney Land when I was in Year 6 was fantastic, two weeks in a superb massive Villa with our own pool, game room, SKy Tv, PS2 (Massive at the time :D), 3 living rooms, 6 bedrooms. Only downside is we went during a tornado...

Worst- South of France, so boring, nothing to do, just lazied about around the pool, and had arguements with French yobs. Didn't liike me when I told them were they could shove their baguette...

Best - Bulgaria everything is cheap it's warm and football kits cost nothing.

Worst - Nice in France it was so boring and it rained all day. Only highlight was Monte Carlo which is relatively close to Nice

Best- Barcelona went to nou camp

worst- Bulgaria Hotel flooded and getting there we were stuck on a coach for 4 hours and we got moved to a 3 star hotel and we were in a 5 star before that terrible holiday and the night it flooded england got knoked out the 2006 world cup spooky stuff

Got back from Salou in Spain near Barcelona the other day and it wasn't bad. Decent hotel although the rooms were a bit small and there was too many French, and it had 4 jacuzzi's on the roof with a bar, boss up there. Went to the Nou Camp which was good, the go-karts were brilliant, Aquapolis water park was fun and we went on this quad safari which was really good too. The actual place is quite nice and the nightlife is pretty good. Weather was as you'd expect except for 2 rain storms during the night (around 11/12 PM). Been to better places and worse places but I would go again :)

Next up is Ibiza in January with a load of my mates which I am looking forward to and then this time next year I'm off to Portugal :D

Back