Best and Worst signing this season.

Jason Scotland is the worse.
Maxi Rodriguez looks **** n'all.
Leon Best is wank.
-----

Good:
Antonio Valencia
Kevin Doyle :wub:

How can you say Leon Best is wank with the amount of goals he has scored for city, yes I know he has been poor for Newcastle but that is because there not playing him the same way as City did.

Best : Richard Dunne to Villa
Worst : Aquaman to liverpool

Lescott has been absolute dog ***** since he signed for City.

Best? Well,I would say Doyle for Wolves..

Just by seeing the title of the thread i knew Aquilani would be mentioned as the worst.
Now everyone's gunna say i'm biased, but he's come into a struggling Liverpool team and he has to fill the boots of Alonso, not an easy job. It's not like he's been playing poorly, the likes of gerrard and riera etc have all been poor.

For me, Hart has been excellent at Birmingham and Bent has been a great signing for Sunderland. However i dont think he will be picked for England. The best for me has to be Dunne at Aston Villa.

Aquilani has been disappointing but its not all his fault, Rafa is partly to blame. The worst for me has to be Adebayor. Ibrahimovic is also worth a mention but thats La Liga <)

Best signing: Darren Bent - Sunderland
Worst Signing: Lee Martin - Ipswich.... Enough said.

Best proberly ohara, hart loans. Richard dunne has been a great signing. Worst aquilani and santa cruz and lescott

Tevez cost 47 million (I think). For that money I would expect him to bang in the goals..

Tevez cost less than Berbatov.

It was 23M, reports suggest it was 47M but it was denied by City.. I'm sure it was 20-30M..

And for his first season, hes scored 22 goals in 31 games.. He is the 4th top scorer in the league, and will most likely overtake Defoe and Drogba. I'm sorry, but how would you define "bang in the goals".. Because i'm pretty certain thats pretty facking spesh.

Anyway, on topic..

Best

Darren Bent to Sunderland.
Kevin Doyle to Wolves
Joe Hart to Birmingham
Richard Dunne to Villa

Worst

Amr Zaki to Hull City
Lescott to us
Yury Zhrikov to Chelsea

And the guy who said Santa Cruz being the worst, that was last season mate.

Tevez cost less than Berbatov.

It was 23M, reports suggest it was 47M but it was denied by City.. I'm sure it was 20-30M..

And for his first season, hes scored 22 goals in 31 games.. He is the 4th top scorer in the league, and will most likely overtake Defoe and Drogba. I'm sorry, but how would you define "bang in the goals".. Because i'm pretty certain thats pretty facking spesh.

How can you say it was 23million. Then say i am sure it is between 20-30M. Have you seen the contract the deal. You where buying him off an agency, So they can charge what they like. it wasnt like utd where setting the price.

For anyone interested, this is the terms of the Aquilani transfer:

The 20 million EURO transfer fee is broken up into the following:

- 4 cash instalments of
- - 5 million EURO upfront
- - 3 million EURO by 4th January 2010
- - 7 million EURO by June 30th 2010
- - 5 million EURO by June 30th 2011.

Further Add ons include:

- 300,000 EURO for every year Liverpool qualify for the Champions League from 2010/11 to 2014/15

- 250,000 EURO everytime the player reaches 35 appearancs, 70 appearances, 105 appeances and then 140 appearances.

- 1 million EURO the first time Liverpool either wins the Premier League or Champions League by 30 June 2014.

- 5% of any future transfer fee will be paid to Roma.

I must say to all of you above that mentioned the likes of Big Rog Johnson and Scotty Dann, its great to hear recognition for blues players and is pleasing to see :)

I would say the worst signing of the season has to be Aquilani, purely because he still isn't fit, doesn't really fill the hole that Alonso left and cost a packet!

Im not going to be biased and say a Blues player, especially as many of you have mentioned them already, but i think one of the best buys this season has to be Johnny Heitinga

For anyone interested, this is the terms of the Aquilani transfer:

The 20 million EURO transfer fee is broken up into the following:

- 4 cash instalments of
- - 5 million EURO upfront
- - 3 million EURO by 4th January 2010
- - 7 million EURO by June 30th 2010
- - 5 million EURO by June 30th 2011.

Further Add ons include:

- 300,000 EURO for every year Liverpool qualify for the Champions League from 2010/11 to 2014/15

- 250,000 EURO everytime the player reaches 35 appearancs, 70 appearances, 105 appeances and then 140 appearances.

- 1 million EURO the first time Liverpool either wins the Premier League or Champions League by 30 June 2014.

- 5% of any future transfer fee will be paid to Roma.

The Majority of transfers are like that though. Most of them are over a couple of years. theres nothing new there. I would be suprised if most transfers wherent like that.

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

He's been a waste of £8million so far actually.

No Actually the contract has been signed, agreements been made. what ever way you look at it, liverpool will pay Roma 20million Plus further Add ons. So it is 20million spent. cause you will have to pay that, whether he plays or doesnt

Best : Darren Bent great buy .. he's in top form and with the world cup around the corner he is certainly heading the right way. Richard Dunne for Villa has been a good signing aswell he's been impressive this season

Worst: Roque Santa Cruz .. terrible signing . Wasn't the fee around £17m and he hasn't performed ... for that amount he should be scoring at least 16- 17 goals a season and there is no chance he's getting anywhere near that

My signing of the season is definitely Valencia (biased view XD). He might not be cheap, but he had certainly impressed me by a lot. I mean, he is under immense pressure since everyone is saying that he can't replace C.Ronaldo, that he isn't worth the money, that he can't score goals in Wigan etc, but he simply get on with it and cemented Man Utd's right wing spot in the process.

Richard Dunne, John Heitinga, Niko Kranjcar and Steven N'Zonzi (500k!!) are definitely worth a shout.

For the worst signing though, it has to be Lescott. Words just can't describe how bad this guy is this season.

Back