Best Assistant Manager

I need a replacement for Pat Rice who is due to retire at the end of the season? Any suggestions? They will need good stats.

mark bown has good stats in my man city game, the palermeis guy is the best but hes retiring in my third season:(

had neri wasn't that good in liverpool, now getting baldini in city. hope it will work out.

Looks like Pat Rice is a popular choice then LOL. I chose the French national teams assistant as my assistant at Man City. He's called Pierre Mankowski or something like that. I've just reached the Jan transfer window and i'm 5 points above Arsenal at the top of the league. I play a 4 3 2 1 with Given in goal, Zabaleta, Dunne, Sakho, Bridge at the back, Zhirkov, De Jong, Wright Phillips in the middle with Robinho and Marquinhos just behind Vagner Love. We seem to batter everyone. Plus Zhirkov has just won world and europian footballer of the year aswell as midfielder of the year (its a shame all the massive clubs want to buy him now though LOL) Its just like watching Brazil!!! LOL

I'm Man United and I don't have an assistant manager. I need a world class manager (pat rice won't come) any suggestions?

im luton town in bsp can anyone suggest a good assistant please

AC Milans Assistant Manager Mauro Tassotti is the best Assistant Manager and then it is Pat Rice.

allesandro delpiero on mine, went on holiday for a couple months and in two game sagainst hearts i won 8-2 and 7-0 :)

im searching assistant for my hull city..wage only 1.3k..anyone?