StueyRob

Reaction score
I'm currently man utd and thinking about getting rid if Mick phealan.

So was wondering who I should approach to replace him or who are the best on the game?

From what I've read a few people on this forum reccommend Terry McDermot from Huddersfield.

I've only just really started the motions to change my assistant manager in 2017/18 season. My assistant manager is pretty poor but he came up the leagues with me and I kept him for sentimental reasons but a title push calls for drastic measures!

Steve Round, Pat Rice, Steve Clarke.......the list goes on

Mauro Tassotti..(if you can get him).1.6 mil in compensation to Milan though...But I find he is quality.

Any1 got any screenshots of the suggested assistants?

why would you sack Mike? He is one of the best. But if you must, give youre coach Brian McClair(sp) *** Man job. He is immnese :)

why would you sack Mike? He is one of the best. But if you must, give youre coach Brian McClair(sp) *** Man job. He is immnese :)

I want someone with better tactical knowledge, he ain't that good at it

When searching for an assistant I look for high stats (at least 15) in the following areas

Judgiing player potential\Ability
Motivating
Man Management
Tactical Knowledge

When I was England I had Capello as my assistant, doubt anyone can beat that..

Mauro Tassotti..(if you can get him).1.6 mil in compensation to Milan though...But I find he is quality.

How do you get him? Was my fav in 2010 but not been able to get him with Man U in 2011.

Jimmy Hampson from West Ham has served me well

What skin are you using there? Looks great.

Steklo 11 mate

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

How do you get him? Was my fav in 2010 but not been able to get him with Man U in 2011.

Jimmy Hampson from West Ham has served me well

I was mnager of Leverkusen and got offered the City job and took it.
I just offered him assistant role and he accepted..

Start of my second season with Barcelona and I just re-contracted Xavi as a Player/Assistant Manager, cutting his wage in half in the process.