Ellio Carravetta :wub:

attachment.php

Valter Di Salvo- World Class and free at the start of the game.

I'm Arsenal manager and have lost Pat Rice, and I need a replacement ASAP! Suggestion, someone of Rice's level if possible.

For me, Sidnei Lobo is by far the best Assistent Manager in the game and on 2nd place I put Oliver Bierhoff. I had Sidnei Lobo on my Barcelona save and he is absolutly tremendous. Good advice, good responses to press conferences (when I sent him), good opinion about players. Oliver Bierhoff is also a very very good *** Man. When I played as a club that didn't allowed me to sack my *** Man, I brought Bierhoff as a scout, and in the 2nd season I made him *** Man. This way, he had complete knowledge about my players and he is cheap too. Chose any of these two (Sidnei Lobo and Oliver Bierhoff) and I bet my life you won't regret.

to be honest i like tony whelan or paul mcguiness from man united and also valter di salvo who isnt contracted to a club!!

yep,nigel gibbs is pretty cool..but I like John Park from Celtic more..I always hire him, when I can

Werner Kern just retire on mine and no other good asst manager will come.

Then in found Dave Watson. Not as good as Kern but cheap and easy to sign.

Pretty good stats too for asst manager

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

Werner Kern just retire on mine and no other good asst manager will come.

Then in found Dave Watson. Not as good as Kern but cheap and easy to sign.

Pretty good stats too for asst manager

Bayern's Andries Jonker and Milan's Mauro Tassotti have proven to be two of the best. Alessandro Nesta also becomes an awesome assistant when he retires.

Francisco 'Paco' Ayesteran - if you can get him to sway from a role as a Fitness Coach - he has fantastic attributes across the board, but he is insistent on being offered a Fitness based role.