Best at Long Shots In the Game?

Malarkey

Reaction score
Who do you think is player the best at shooting from range in the game? Is there anyone who you just know will score as soon as he gets it outside the box? For me it has to be Darijo Srna. He just doesnt miss long shots :p

Alot of players with good long range shots, you have to compare Long Shots, Technique and Creativity attributes.

Who do you think is player the best at shooting from range in the game? Is there anyone who you just know will score as soon as he gets it outside the box? For me it has to be Darijo Srna. He just doesnt miss long shots :p

For me its gotta be Becks but i find Jon Stead,Toti(Salamanca),Perico,Commons,Yussuf all very good too

From the players I have used, regardless of attributes. It's Steven Gerrard.

I have a regen that bangs them in from 30yards but hes only got 16 in long shot :/ but none regen i found that its got to be hulk he truly lives up to his name on my save

gerrard, rivaldo (yes THE rivaldo), roberto carlos and hulk have all been major successes for me

Miljas (Wolves) James Rodriguez (Porto) Lambert (Southampton) Lampard (Chelsea)

All of them are just long range beasts!

Milijas scores a goal from at least 25 yards EVERY GAME i play against wolves, its ridiculous.

Can't believe ronaldo and vaart haven't had a mention or lampard! Them guys love to ping them in.

Vidal always seems to score from ANYWHERE against me...

But for me it's Pastore or Fabregas.

even tho he doent shoot when he does they seem to be great .... cambiaso (inter)

With srna though it's like a cheat, have him outside of the box in corners and if the ball comes out to him, he'll usually top corner it :)

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Can't believe ronaldo and vaart haven't had a mention or lampard! Them guys love to ping them in.

Ronaldo shoots way too much and they are usually rubbish

Fabregas.
On my old (corrupt) save, he blasted banana shots past the keeper from 30-35 yards out every 2 games or so. Crazzzyyy