Best at Long Shots In the Game?

I'd have to say Hulk. In my game he plays for Porto (not me) and in his Champions League record is accurately 5 goals per game. Against me they were screamers from far out.

lampard, anyone whos been chelsea knows this!!!

cardozo just pings them in for fun for me in the DLF Support role :D

I never give my players the option, usually a waste

However in my lower league save, this AMC named "facundo Bonvin" will get 5-6 per year in Serie C Italy. Almost all of them 25 yards+ and are rockets! No PPMS either...I saw one shot that looked like it was on fast replay, when I was watching it on the slowest setting! Incredible, never saw that before.

Javi Martinez for me.

Im guessing none of yal hv used Mousa sissoko before..the guy is lethal from range..also dzagoev does it for me in my save

Nenad Milijas. God ****. Always scores a screamer.

Im guessing none of yal hv used Mousa sissoko before..the guy is lethal from range..also dzagoev does it for me in my save

Yeah. Moussa is the man. I'm playing as Toulouse and I've got Moussa and Vukcevic (who I got on a free) scoring from distance at least once in every 3 games.

van der Vaart and Trochowski regularly score from long shots on my save.

I very rarely have my players set to shot from long range, but when I was managing Liverpool Meireles was banging goals in from miles out week after week. This lasted about 10 games (including pre-season friendlies) and then it died down. But still a great scorer from long range.

Whenever I manage Chelsea Lampard always scores atleast 5-6 long range goals a season for me :).

Hulk, Quagliarella, Xabi Alonso, Arturo Vidal etc.

Sissoko scores quite a few long range goals for me, even though I've got him set to shoot from range rarely. He never listens to my orders. I had Van der Vaart for about 6 season and he only got a handful of long range goals, usually in friendlies or less important games, the rest of the time his long shots were mostly poor. I've always wondered if having players with good long range stats set to shot from long range more often will improve their long shots over time. Thoughts!?!

Last edited:
Douglas Costa and De Rossi are consistently breaking the net for me.

Charlie Adam has scored quite a few screamers for me at Blackpool

Charlie Adam has scored quite a few screamers for me at Blackpool

oh yes, forgot about him. i had him as celtic, and in 1 match vs rangers he scored the 1st and 2nd goals of the season. both were in about 5 minutes lol from 40 and 35 yards out