Best calculated position for player! Updated 2010-11-19 (Export from FM now working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahhaa,nice :p people like you make this site what it is today, the best,thank you and good job

Hehe, now i just gotta get any good at playing the actual game also :p

Thanks for this. Specially for the import function. Makes it easier <3

I'm really keen in using this tool for my current save , unfortunately i cant download it? I click on the link and it wont take me to the site saying " Internet timeout". I don't know if the site is down or if its just South Africa's incredibly slow internet line I have down here ! :D Could you please look into this and if possible provide another link to download your tool? And again all credit to you for making it!!!
thanks !

I'm really keen in using this tool for my current save , unfortunately i cant download it? I click on the link and it wont take me to the site saying " Internet timeout". I don't know if the site is down or if its just South Africa's incredibly slow internet line I have down here ! :D Could you please look into this and if possible provide another link to download your tool? And again all credit to you for making it!!!
thanks !

Yea it's most likely your connection, will check the possibilty to supply another host, problem will be the database connection...

This is a really nice idea, but there has to be some flaws.

I inputed Fabregas stats and it gave me Central Defender - Stopper as the best position and role.

This is a really nice idea, but there has to be some flaws.

I inputed Fabregas stats and it gave me Central Defender - Stopper as the best position and role.

Then you must have inputed the wrong values, i just tried him and i got him as

Trequartista (Attack)

Predicted index: 17.3
Advanced Playmaker (Attack)

you sure you aren't looking at the Defender-window? there is one for defender, one for midfielder and one for striker.
Predicted index: 16.8

Attacking Midfielder (Support)

Predicted index: 16.7

Last edited:
This is spot on with the updated data entering approach.

I think you should be considered for a knighthood with this!!

It would be useful replace the stats of players saved with the same name cuz it makes a confunsing duplicated player.

In this new way we could be renewing the stats from time to time.

over all fantasic tool TY for your time making it
! question though
if you have a tactic do you change the players roles to suit them or build tactics around the players?
Ie i have ageuro to poucher do i leave him up front and change to trequartista?

ty for the tool
can you make a list of prioritized attributes for all roles and duties ty in advance

thanks for the tool, it takes a bit of time to put all of the stats in but it is well worth it.
Thank you :D

Just wanted to say that Scoutmeister uses the same kind of calculation algorithm albeit on a 1-100 scale due to the attributes actually being 1-100 inside the save.

hey

the outfilder button does not want to work for me
but the Goalkeeper button works

i have save them as text files

got it working it seems not to like my firefox

Last edited:
you may add a button "Top Three" .. so i dont see if My Midfield Center is good at goalkeeping or full back.. For example Lorik Cana Ball winning midfielder (16.2 ) Def midfielder ( 15.8 ) Midfiel center defend (15.6) the other thing : you can multiply "must have attributes" with 1.2 or 1.3 then divide.. one last thing : when calculating box to box players u divide 18 attributes and this is too much..other midfields generally need 10 attributes .. so a player may be a good btb but your programme shows it as a dmc or ball winning..

You are right.. I think that just sum the highlighted values is not enough to have a proper result.. Usefull additions should be to add a multiplier next to each stat based on the color that prioritize the stats in role selector and maybe adding some more stats regarding position with small multipliers.. For instance 2 ball winning mids with same stats save acceleration and pace will have the same rating. But if the one have like 20,20 values and the other 10, 10 ( if not worse) there are completely different in game, the quick one will be by far more effective..

is the import from text file option working? I can´t seem to use it

Status
Not open for further replies.