best center back pairing

Temps101

Reaction score
there are lots and lots of great center back pairings eg vidic and ferdinand, at the minute iv got sakho and terry in second season but have also got fazio to replace terry in few year, i swap fazio and sakho every few games because i want to make sure sakho is amazing ready for when terry get a lil old. what d you think of the pairing of sakho and fazio and what pairings have you found work well in games you have played.

i agree with richard may look into buying him for my rb role n center back when fazio or sakho get injured, but we agree with sakho being the strogest of any pair.

How do you sign Fazio? I've just finished my first season with Spurs. Finished 7th and qualified for UEFA Cup. I've got £20M to spend.

in first season he had a minimum release clause ov 16 million i think, have a look if he hasnt signed a new contract he should still have that realease fee.

Fazio and Sakho. You can't beat it and I doubt anybody ever will.

For me, best center back is just not by looking at their attributes, but we need to look either they can scores a goals from corners and free kicks or not. If they can scores a lots of goals for your team, they are AWESOME. :)

Last edited:
ive only signed fazio once but everytime you get a scout to scout him they always say that your current defenders are better

My Lazio defense was Rusol and Matheu. They are great together. Rusol also scores several goals from corners.

Mexes and Koulou for me. They are gods together

I have Carragher and Marcano in my liverpool game and they r mint