best center back pairing

i had on 08

Breno and belaid they where amazing scored all the time and kept loads of clean sheets

Bak 4

LB- Marcelo
CB- Mamadou Sakho
CB- Martin Cacéres
RB- Sergio Ramos/ Micah Richards

sakho and zapata for me.they're solid and sakho gets loads of goals with the right tactics

My back four that only conceded 1 in 6 games.All under 23!!

Lb Sakho Cb Steven Taylor Cb Micah Richards Rb Davide Santon

Neither of these have been mentioned.

For me the best defensive partnership has been Gonzalo Rodriguez and Pape Diakhate.

That was with my Bolton team we kept 22 clean sheets in 38 premiership games :)

My Villa team has a pairing of sakho and Curtis Davies and they are solid, won the league last season.

Really want Fazio though, he went to Juve on my game and they wont sell. Grr

Toure And Chygrynski Are Decent .
Toure Has Scored 14 Goals For Me This Season :)
Im Man City And I Won The League In My First Season Am Second This Season Just Arriving At January Transfer Window . Struggle To Beat The Big Sides .

Chiellini and Terry conceded 13 goals in the prem for me last season. 13 in 38. But thanks for the two recomendations.

For me, best center back is just not by looking at their attributes, but we need to look either they can scores a goals from corners and free kicks or not. If they can scores a lots of goals for your team, they are AWESOME. :)

hey mate can u tell me wat skin that is and where i could get it .... thanks

In my Murcia game, I use Mikel San Jose and Ragnar Sigurdsson with Bogdan Shust under the bar.

Never heavily defeated except when facing Real Madrid, Barca, Atletico, and Sevilla.

for me, it's santacroce/rinaudo and verkhovtsev,
keep my napoli team cleansheet for 12 games in a row TWICE!
while in offence, these 3 combine for around 15-20 goals from corners (not using corner bug tactics)