Best Centre Back you've got?

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
Mine is Tore Reginiussen. I picked up for 975k in first season, he average rating was 7.33, he's now worth 6 million

Kyriakos Papadopoulos - Picked him up on a free. Had a shocking first few months for me but I got on his back about it and since then he has been amazing. His player description is also now wonderkid.

mines got to be leyti N'Diaye got him for nottm forest been my best player since

Curtis Davies for aston Villa
future England captain im telling ya ;)

fazio!!! he is amazing!! gets booked a fair bit, but he is quality. chips in with few goals as well.
micah richards is quality as well. had to pay 33 mill for him though.

Try Gamberini,he is excellent and he scores a lots of goals from corners

Sokratis Papastathopoulus, 20 year old who cost £20m.

Yobo and Lescott for Everton has been incredible for me. Scouted some of the players mentioned here and some are great finds!!

caceres was my great signing 12.5m prob got him for cheaper but he got the 9.00 on average tackles after first season with man city

im with sean mines Kyriakos Papadopoulos just sold him for 18million, but is really good kept john terry out of my team

david luiz. had him in my everton team.. at the end of the season, ac milan wanted to buy him for 36M. he didnt accept the contract though. lol

Cannavaro and Pepe, magnificant duo, and with good schedule for Cannavaro, he plays three seasons excellent, the fourth he will lose speed, by than, Pepe will be fast enough to aid cannavaro. Cannavaro still a good marker, tackler and header, position and anticipation very high. Dunno what will happens after my fourth season, I think he will get retire.

my centre back is thiago silva from a brazilian side bought for 6.5 million now worth 24 million after just 1 season real madrid and barcelona keep bidding but hes a key asset cant sell him yet im everton by the way

MAMADHUO SAKHO ... CURRENTLY IN MY 3RD SEASON HE IS A WORLD-CLASS CENTRE BACK

picture.php

picture.php

Both 24-years-old and both World Class Centre Backs.