Best Centre Back you've got?

Gabriel tamas for coventry got him on a free. scores good amount of goals aswell

my best cd is dominicio criscito, signed him for 3 mill

Ferdinand and Vidic... Evans will be awesome though.

Chielini and david luiz... only conceded 8 goals in half season...

I have bought Matthew Bates for 4 mil and have got Ronald Huth on loan on my QPR game. They're boss Bates currently has a 7.39 average rating an Huth has a 7.16. They're the heart of my team especially Bates.

Zapata and Heitinga (cost me 82 million for the pair but they have been solid)

Kyriakos Papadopoulos - Picked him up on a free. Had a shocking first few months for me but I got on his back about it and since then he has been amazing. His player description is also now wonderkid.

yep agree i got him to what a legend for some reason theres plenty of god greek prospects for the future

Zapata and Heitinga (cost me 82 million for the pair but they have been solid)

This has to be a joke with £82m i can build a team that challanges for the prremier league title

For me it's Martín Demichellis and Kolo Touré.. They're both 29, but they're still good.

Christophe Berra and Matthew Connolly are rocks in my Reading team!

Gerson, within a few seasons, you may aswell have a brick wall in front of your goal.

Ezequiel Luna of Tenerife. One of the most solid centre backs for a lower team I have ever come across. Average rating of 7.13 in the first season. My one man brick wall

While everyone is naming World class players mine is,

Alex Pearce! ;)

Christopher Samba for Blackburn, 7.36 average rating after about 25 games atm :)