Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Best centre midfield

Reaction score
Looking for a young centre midfielder for my team who will grow into a great player, can't seem to find one

Reaction score
What team are you? Moussa Sissoko, Barkley and Bannan all spring to mind though.

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
If you are past the first season, it's also a good idea to look for Beckhams regen (if he's retired), generally turns out to be a monster.

Reaction score
If you are past the first season, it's also a good idea to look for Beckhams regen (if he's retired), generally turns out to be a monster.
Is that how regens work? always taught they were just random instead of being a regen of a retired player

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Is that how regens work? always taught they were just random instead of being a regen of a retired player
On FMH they are regens (so players being regenerated with new names and slightly different PA's, but always the same positions, so they are quite easy to spot.). On FM PC they are newgens (so completely random).

Reaction score
On FMH they are regens (so players being regenerated with new names and slightly different PA's, but always the same positions, so they are quite easy to spot.). On FM PC they are newgens (so completely random).
Ah ok thanks for the info Dunc :)

Reaction score
It all depends on which season you are in.

If you're talking about early on in the game (1st - 2nd season), I think Arturo Vidal is an absolute monster. M'vila isn't too shabby either. Great thing about these 2 is that they'll continue kicking on well onto their 30s. So you could get your "son" with the help of either one of these 2.

Reaction score
Arturo Vidal is the best mc on the game, I buy him every time on my games as he is a belter of a midfielder guaranteed to get unreal ratings in games n his stats rise unbelievably after half a season, class midfielder n ya will get him for about 12 mill first season :)

Staff member
Reaction score
Is it still possible to get regen on FM PC?