Best centre midfield

Reaction score
Looking for a young centre midfielder for my team who will grow into a great player, can't seem to find one

What team are you? Moussa Sissoko, Barkley and Bannan all spring to mind though.

If you are past the first season, it's also a good idea to look for Beckhams regen (if he's retired), generally turns out to be a monster.

If you are past the first season, it's also a good idea to look for Beckhams regen (if he's retired), generally turns out to be a monster.

Is that how regens work? always taught they were just random instead of being a regen of a retired player

Is that how regens work? always taught they were just random instead of being a regen of a retired player

On FMH they are regens (so players being regenerated with new names and slightly different PA's, but always the same positions, so they are quite easy to spot.). On FM PC they are newgens (so completely random).

On FMH they are regens (so players being regenerated with new names and slightly different PA's, but always the same positions, so they are quite easy to spot.). On FM PC they are newgens (so completely random).

Ah ok thanks for the info Dunc :)

It all depends on which season you are in.

If you're talking about early on in the game (1st - 2nd season), I think Arturo Vidal is an absolute monster. M'vila isn't too shabby either. Great thing about these 2 is that they'll continue kicking on well onto their 30s. So you could get your "son" with the help of either one of these 2.

Arturo Vidal is the best mc on the game, I buy him every time on my games as he is a belter of a midfielder guaranteed to get unreal ratings in games n his stats rise unbelievably after half a season, class midfielder n ya will get him for about 12 mill first season :)

Is it still possible to get regen on FM PC?