ohembrough747

Reaction score
Who do you think the best deep lying playmakers are in the game. I'm managing Manchester United and have sold Carrick and then decided I actually want to play usin one a few seasons down the line!

Bottom line is i'm looking for a seriously good playmaker that will dictate play. Don't care if they score goals, just a controlling midfielder.

Currnely I'm looking at Modric and Ganso mostly, but to me they are more advanced playmakers....

Get Toni Kroos! Deep Lying Playmaker - Support. He's godly. scores the odd free-kick or long shot as well! He does the "Xavi" role for me!

Get Toni Kroos! Deep Lying Playmaker - Support. He's godly. scores the odd free-kick or long shot as well! He does the "Xavi" role for me!

Only trouble is he's just signed a new contract. What team are you and what star rating is he for you?

Any cheaper recommendations for smaller clubs and no Kovecic wont sign for me.. the git!

Any cheaper recommendations for smaller clubs and no Kovecic wont sign for me.. the git!

Try Labyad or Felipe Anderson, both young, but good enough for lower premier league type of level. Have great potential!

What I've decided to do is simply change my tactics in the end lol!

I'm moving hamisk back to deep lying in my 4-4-2 (he's staying advanced in 4-5-1/4-3-3). I'm just not allowoing him to get forward much. I know he has great gola scoring potential and has proven that for me....i just need to control games a bit more, so he's playing the carrick role :)

Any thoughts?

Try Labyad or Felipe Anderson, both young, but good enough for lower premier league type of level. Have great potential!

Cheerrs tried to get Anderson, his agent fee coudnt be matched.. ****** agents!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh!!!

I got labyad for free at the end of the first season i thinik...i'm manchester united and he's still got potential to be better than anyone else in midfield lol! He's a beast!

He's on loan till 2016 in my game.. and i;m in 2014 lol.

Is that even possible lol! How good is he? I'm in 2013 and he's already two star for me...and performing waaayyy above that :)

Sorry he under contract till 2016, on loan till end of this season 2015, reading the wrong box.. he looks awesome.

View attachment 204412

Last edited:
Why don't you try Ganso? He'll be the best deep laying playmaker in a few year's. He could be better then Xavi.

Why don't you try Ganso? He'll be the best deep laying playmaker in a few year's. He could be better then Xavi.

Have stuck with Hamsik, will keep an eye on Ganso but the big money (40 million) went on Jovetic this year as i need a striker ( has wayne rooney potential). I let Berba go and sold welbeck for 15 million so it was more urgent to get a striker :)