He might be better on my game as I bought him when he was in his early 20's and has been a first team regular for me. Have a look at Emre Can​ for the future.

Got Can already :) also have labyad and a tonne of youngsters with 3.5/4 potential (niang) looks like he'll be a beast.....missed out on felipe anderson first season and he has progressed so good, but if you haven't got him, have a look!

Verratti is dubbed the next Andrea Pirlo and the deep playmaking role = Pirlo he looks pretty good to me

Only trouble is he's just signed a new contract. What team are you and what star rating is he for you?

Unlucky there... I'm Manchester United and he's 4 stars for me... bought him for 27.5 million pounds!

My friend swear blind that Tom Huddlestone is one of the best CM in the game. I'm not sure (just started a a Tottenham save myself) but he seems pretty good. Fits the Deep lying Playmaker role.

Joao Moutinho is as good as anyone as a Deep-Lying Playmaker, as is Thiago Motta. Keisuke Honda could also be deployed as one in MC, and Tom Huddlestone is well worth a look.

My friend swear blind that Tom Huddlestone is one of the best CM in the game. I'm not sure (just started a a Tottenham save myself) but he seems pretty good. Fits the Deep lying Playmaker role.

Just bought him for 11.25 million pounds, so I hope you're right. :)

Huddlestone is definitely a good one. I've got Madrid and Bayern games going, so I've used a lot of the best guys.....and specifically for the deep-lying role I'd go with Sahin. I only started using him when Alonso went down longterm, and he is just amazing......almost every game is like 67 of 70 passing, controlling the game, sending in perfect through balls.

Schweinsteger is a better player overall, because he can play every role great, but isn't quite the passer the rest of these guys are. Moutinho is another great player, who seems like he'd be perfect for the role, but he is a bit more useful if you let him get forward.

marco varretti is awesome for my 4.3.3 deep lying playmaker and hes cheap and has got bags of potential

I wouldnt waste your money on Ganso, in fm2012 he's poor, miles better on 2011. I've had him for 2 seasons played about 24 games, total of 4 assists. I got him in 2015 signed him 2013, he has spent 182 days out injured for me, he's fat and lazy. I've just sent him out on loan to Dortmund and he's out for 4 months. Wasted of money and takes like 2/3 years to settle.

its cause u spelt his name wrong its r jenssen he is god like!!