Best Defender on Fm2010

Not always, i dont need pace if im up against someone like ibrahimovic, but eto'o would rape TWO slow defenders, you need a hardman at the back ( samuel) and a quicker one like (Richards)

Otamendi is small, Samuel is slow? I personally would prefer the slower but taller defender.

Currently have Otamendi and Samuel playing together at Inter, work great together!

y i agree but i think Thiago Silva is solid and Ivan Corodoba is quick and strong so he is good what does everyone else think?

Vidic, Ferdinand, Sakho,.. Actually there are many quality defenders, when it comes to best for me its Vidic. The guy is rock.

Felipe and Zapata of udinese are beastly - especilaly in earlier patches...Zapata has immesnse defensive atts, often 20 tackling and marking, and his physical attributes are incredible...and I'm a huge, as everyone is, of Sakho and Otamendi who are currently doing wonders in my arsenal game together...i agree, Nordtveilt in one of my games turned out a world class defender, and is rarely mentioned...Thiago Silva, Kjaer and David Luiz are other favourites, solid, but not spectacular..overall has to be Otamendi...buy him every game (and he's cheap!), is solid and incredibly strong...even though his pace isn't that spectacular, nor his aerial abilty, he's still pure class and a rock in defense

what do people think of Daniel Carrico

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

URL=http://www.fm-base.co.uk/sig]
sig.php
[/URL]

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

what do other people think then?

Ryan Shawcross, Sakho, Zapata, Vidic, Terry and Rodwell