Best downloadable 4-2-3-1 tactic

Jean-Luc

Jul 26, 2010
I'm currently using Jassars tactic but it's gone downhill recently :( I'm using chelsea so 4-2-3-1 fits their squad well.

iota4u

Jun 21, 2010
i'm working on one currently, still in the pre-season stages thus far though, might be up by tomorrow.

Jean-Luc

Jul 26, 2010
here you go
Cheers man!

First four games

Norwich 2-0
Spartak Moscow 4-2
Spurs 1-0
Liverpool 1-1

Decent tactic so far. Not too many chances though, I've been lucky that Willian has scored a few great goals + 2 pens against moscow

Igneos79

Banned
Jun 19, 2010
steamcommunity.com
Cheers man!

First four games

Norwich 2-0
Spartak Moscow 4-2
Spurs 1-0
Liverpool 1-1

Decent tactic so far. Not too many chances though, I've been lucky that Willian has scored a few great goals + 2 pens against moscow
The tactic is based on creative AMLR players. They are your engine. If they perform well, you will win, so take good care who you put there. If you feel one of them is not up to the task, please set him as inside foward(support) and focus passing on the other flank...

Last edited:

Jean-Luc

Jul 26, 2010
The tactic is based on creative AMLR players. They are your engine. If they perform well, you will win, so take good care who you put there. If you feel one of them is not up to the task, please set him as inside foward(support) and focus passing on the other flank...
Ok will do mate cheers

badharvz

Feb 11, 2011
i have won the treble with my team, i have posted the tactic just waiting for mods to publish it, my striker won worlds best player with 47 goals

andysean

Dec 29, 2008
hows the tactic? ive got a score with liverpool and my tactic is doing ok but wouldnt mind seeing what yours is like as your results were really impressive