Jean-Luc

Reaction score
I'm currently using Jassars tactic but it's gone downhill recently :( I'm using chelsea so 4-2-3-1 fits their squad well.

i'm working on one currently, still in the pre-season stages thus far though, might be up by tomorrow.

i'm working on one currently, still in the pre-season stages thus far though, might be up by tomorrow.
Good luck with that, I haven't seen a successful long lasting 4231 in FM since FM2009!

here you go

Cheers man!

First four games

Norwich 2-0
Spartak Moscow 4-2
Spurs 1-0
Liverpool 1-1

Decent tactic so far. Not too many chances though, I've been lucky that Willian has scored a few great goals + 2 pens against moscow

Cheers man!

First four games

Norwich 2-0
Spartak Moscow 4-2
Spurs 1-0
Liverpool 1-1

Decent tactic so far. Not too many chances though, I've been lucky that Willian has scored a few great goals + 2 pens against moscow

The tactic is based on creative AMLR players. They are your engine. If they perform well, you will win, so take good care who you put there. If you feel one of them is not up to the task, please set him as inside foward(support) and focus passing on the other flank...

Last edited:
The tactic is based on creative AMLR players. They are your engine. If they perform well, you will win, so take good care who you put there. If you feel one of them is not up to the task, please set him as inside foward(support) and focus passing on the other flank...

Ok will do mate cheers

i have won the treble with my team, i have posted the tactic just waiting for mods to publish it, my striker won worlds best player with 47 goals

in the download page, it hasnt been published by the moderators yet

hows the tactic? ive got a score with liverpool and my tactic is doing ok but wouldnt mind seeing what yours is like as your results were really impressive

gonna give this a run with Liverpool and see how i do , cheers.