What team does wellington nem play for i cant seem to find him on the search.

Doria Botafogo cb (16 yo with v good stats already) 525k
Simao SHANDONG around 3m

Last edited:
I've should've gotten okore.. but the initial scout reports were poor.. only 3.5 stars :( juve signed him n its 4 stars now :O :mad: plus I've got most of the players mentioned on this thread by rigorous searching n scouting, wish I'd seen it sooner :/

Romarío - RB - (Vitoria) After Jan 2013 gains 3.3mil buyout.
Victor Andrade - ST - (Santos) 6mil buyout.
Joao Schimdt - CM - (Sao paulo) 875k buyout.
Douglas Santos - LB - (Nautico) 4.4mil buyout.
Emerson - LB - (Santos) 1.8mil buyout.
Mattheus - AMC/AML - (Flamengo) 1.8mil buyout.

(H)

Andre Ayew - £15.75m

If you're looking for a complete central midfielder he is your man. His mental stats are so good, he doesn't have any weaknesses. Aerial ability could be better but if you're playing football the right way then you'll be laughing.

For any small teams with low budgets, id look at Shane Smeltz, only 200k!

Both amazing players, I`m norwegian and have to mention Ole Selnaes, Rosenborg. Should get him for 1 mill. Wonderboy, MC, 17 years old!! From same club: Svensson and Strandberg, bargains. Also Stengel, 16, from Stabaek.

I got some
- Ruben Yttergård Jenssen
- Kara
Don't really know the price since i'm playing with DKK(Danish valuta).

Both amazing players, I`m norwegian and have to mention Ole Selnaes, Rosenborg. Should get him for 1 mill. Wonderboy, MC, 17 years old!! From same club: Svensson and Strandberg, bargains. Also Stengel, 16, from Stabaek.

You do realise this thread is about minimum release clauses, not how cheap you can buy someone.

Last edited:
Miroslav Stoch - Fenerbache 15m € .. absolute beast inside forward.

I just got promoted to the prem with bradford, don't have 35 mil to spend on a player haha

I just got promoted to the prem with bradford, don't have 35 mil to spend on a player haha
Nah, I meant like ASAP when you start a save before he signs that first contract. Personally don't think he's worth £35m to be honest when you can get the likes of Thiago, Isco and Muniain for under £30m :)