Best 'Forward' in the league 'at the moment' ?

Vote for the best

• Total voters
In all seriousness... Rooney. JUST. Aguero and Suarez were very very close, but while Aguero's a better finisher and Suarez can dribble through brick walls, Rooney combines just about everything.

Pretty much this, a genuine complete forward.

I've always felt that Drogba still holds a candle to most when it comes to some of the best marksmen in the league, shuffling it with Rooney and Tevez. Difficult decision.

Perhaps Torres too.

I went for RvP, Rooney is probably the most complete in the league, but I admire RvP's ability to put the ball in the back of the net.

Rooney might be the most complete forward, but he doesn't have the looks. Which is important for a good forward.

So thats why i vote Aguero.

Rooney might be the most complete forward, but he doesn't have the looks. Which is important for a good forward.

And you wonder why people keep accusing you of batting for the other team...

Not that I blame you. Sometimes you find men so beautiful you can't help but wonder... Raikan, for instance.

EDIT: And Dunc. Not Mike. though. He looks like a cross between Tay Zonday and Shaun Wright-Phillips.

Last edited:
Going for Rooney, followed extremely closely by Aguero-and I mean extremely.

On a side note-surprised Tevez is in there. Thought it was for professional footballers?

I think it's time you had a team talk with the boys.

Because "having good looks" will distract the keeper and make it easier to score?

As expected; Rooney running away with this one.

Far too early to put Agüero above him.

Rooney - no question. He has become from a typical forward to a complete striker.