Best 'Forward' in the league 'at the moment' ?

Vote for the best

• Total voters
RVP is better than Suarez. One of the best in the world when fit. This calender year his record is nothing but superb.

Wayne Rooney. Also for the young forward of the seaso so far Welbeck has really impressed me along with Sturridge.

Past few seasons:

1. Drogba
2. Rooney
3. Van Persie

Now:

1. Rooney
2. Van Persie
3. Aguero

Over last season and the start of this, it can only be one man, Chicharito.

He's consistent and was consistent last season. He's still scoring goals at a frightening ratio and unlike Rooney whenever he has played in the past 18 months he has been brilliant.

The reason I opted out of Tevez was because of his actions this season, can't pick any new signing because we're judging this over the past 2 seasons and Berbatov tried but never really shined in the Champions League. Rooney started last season awfully, granted he started this one on fire but whenever Chicharito has played this season he has done well.

Javier Hernandez. The unsung hero of the United team, in my opinion he's better than Rooney at scoring. His poacher's instinct is incredible, even as a Liverpool fan. Didier Drogba and Wayne Rooney are close seconds, though.

Javier Hernandez. The unsung hero of the United team, in my opinion he's better than Rooney at scoring. His poacher's instinct is incredible, even as a Liverpool fan. Didier Drogba and Wayne Rooney are close seconds, though.

based on one season, please...

RVP and Rooney would be the best two i voted for RVP though ;)

RVP and Rooney would be the best two i voted for RVP though ;)

RVP is amazing, a very complete forward and if he was not injured so much he would be the undisputed best forward in the league but right now its Rooney