LewLufc

Reaction score
Which player have you had the most success with when it comes to scoring free kicks? i've only had players that have scored the odd free kicks, maybe 1 in 20 games or so.

Verratti on my current save, 18 goals in 31 games, 10 were free kicks.

David Beckham is obvious; had him in a recent Tottenham game (my second FM 2010 save) and often brought him on if I was in the lead with him usually ending up nabbing one from a Free Kick. I think in 20 appearances in the season he scored 5 and they were all Free Kicks, taking into account alot of those apps were as a sub. Don't think he missed a direct one though so...

mangus eikrem is immense even though his rating is only 15

Charlie Mulgrew's popped some in for me. I don't go big clubs so he's the best i've had...

in my spurs save gareth bale was godly. scored two against arsenal in one game

Diego in my Juventus team is ace at freekicks, him, Del Piero and a regen that I have are the best for me.

About 75% of Diegos goals for me come from freekicks, the best one hes scored as 35yards out v Inter in Champions League final....i won 4-1 just incase you wanted to know haha

Yoann Gourcuff, great free kick taker for my man city team and offers so much more!

Garteh Bale, Cardozo, Van Persie, Hulk, Daniel Agger ( Scores good free kicks for my liverpool saved game)