Sergio Almiron scores plenty from FKs for me. Also, Oscar Cardozo scored bagfuls from FKs in another save.Mariano Pernia scored a few aswell in my Swindon save.

Nakamura scored 5 free kicks in one game for me.
I'm pretty sure the best ones in real life will do well on FM though..

nakamura has a tutoring on how to take free kicks on youtube, have you seen 442?

nakamura has a tutoring on how to take free kicks on youtube, have you seen 442?

Nope, he is godly though. I might make this Summer a good time to train up my free-kicks, I'll look into that video though mate, some of the C. Ronaldo tutorials are pretty good, made by other people. 8-|

Riquelme is a god on FM tbh.

Simao, Di Maria, Gourcuff, Gago, Beckham and Super Sebby Larsson have also done me well :wub:

Nope, he is godly though. I might make this Summer a good time to train up my free-kicks, I'll look into that video though mate, some of the C. Ronaldo tutorials are pretty good, made by other people. 8-|

I am more of a Bechkam-esque free kick taker. Plenty of swerve, hit just nicely.:)

Gareth Bale for short range DFK
Gourcuff for long range DFK

Riquelme is a god on FM tbh.

Simao, Di Maria, Gourcuff, Gago, Beckham and Super Sebby Larsson have also done me well :wub:
Funny you should say that because I signed him just for that role and he's been rubbish for me...maybe I'm just not giving him enough time yet. But I won't deny that he is an amazing free-kick taker.

is it only free kick taking atribute that makes player a great free kick taker?

Vukcevic holds the best free-kick record in any of my games so far. This was on Football Manager 2009 though.

if you heard for Pedro Morales, he is very good free kick taker, and Darijo Srna, the best