danbishopx

Reaction score
Have not seen a thread for this, if there is one sorry! :)

but what decent/world class player/players have you got for nothing?

screenshots would be nice ;)

for me it has to Raul. Great player, born Leader. even though he didn't get as much goals/game time like he used to do back in his Real Madrid days, he's a great tutor to have. now he's my backroom staff member ;)

Hmmm... Richie de Laet. Great cover for CB/LB/RB. Also Daniel Marques for Vitesse. Had him for 2 years, great backup, he was covering CB position btw. Haven't played longer than 3 years with some bigger clubs so I don't have any 'world class' names to brag :)

carlos fierro start of game...probs up there with the best? :)

De Laet
Sturridge
Gago

Will post screenshots tomorrow.

shinji kagawa on 2013/2014
vaclav kadlec on 2014/2015
karim benzema on 2015/2016
moussa sissoko on 2016/2017
and.....
lionel messi on 2016/2017
:D

shinji kagawa on 2013/2014 with Fulham...got 4th place that season! :)

I got Wilshere after the 1st season. Sold him the season after that for £25m, nice investment.

Kagawa Third Season! (Anybody else note on his Information screen that he doesn't like playing in the Bundesliga and wants to play for Barca?)

Kagawa Third Season! (Anybody else note on his Information screen that he doesn't like playing in the Bundesliga and wants to play for Barca?)

aye thats true, but he is not going anywhere away from my Arsenal team. Its' just amazing how much money i saved getting Kagawa Granero free, third season i got Ter Stegen for free and nealy got Lewis Holtby.

I could have gotten David Opsina on a free but I felt Sczecsny is the best option :)