Vladimir Weiss, Rene Adler. You can sign them after first 6 months. I almost always try to get them now, unless the team really doesn't need improvements in their positions.

First one develops into great winger with 1-2 seasons, second one is propably best shot-stopper in the game, when he's not injured that is. :D

Carlos Tevez mid 14\15 season who was lying without a club for my Celtic save!! Mind you i had to break the bank to offer him 70k a week but totally worth it!!! Other than that Luca Cigarini or Candreva, both on same save!!

at Q.P.R
David Ospina 2013-14 sold him after 15 games to Anji for 7.5m

Stefan de Vrij 2014-15

Emmanuel Adebayor 2014-15, played 38, scored 17 and 17 assists that season. on season 2015-16 now and hes got 3 goals in 5 games.

Danny Welbeck 2015-16, 5 goals in 3 games and 2 assists so far.

Alex Smithies 2015-16

Eduardo and Frank Lampard. Granted Frank is 37 years old but he still has amazing mental stats and he's only asking for 13k/week.

Arjen Robben in my Arsenal save - end of 2013 season

in the end of 2013/ 2014 you can buy Zlatan Ibramovic and Carlos Tevez

durval , robert pires , emre can , fierro , ciciretti , achahbar , joel valencia , podstawski , nathan ake , kishna , adam campbell , sterling , criseti

but he has a gobal ban lol.

Only because the way his contract was canceled in September, the terms of the league then states he cant be picked up by another club until jan 1st, 2012, realisticaly he should still be able to play for Germany, just not another club side for 90 days or so. So hes not really got a ban im guessing it was the only way FM could do it without him being able to be signed by another german club

Never got all of them at once but:

Timo Hildebrand
Friedrich
Moras
Rivas
Atouba
Mamadou Diarra
Maniche
Daniel Jensen
James McFadden
El Hadji-Diouf
Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink

Nice comfortable 4 5 1, reckon it would be capable of staying in the premiership and spending 0 money :)

Never got all of them at once but:

Timo Hildebrand
Friedrich
Moras
Rivas
Atouba
Mamadou Diarra
Maniche
Daniel Jensen
James McFadden
El Hadji-Diouf
Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink

Nice comfortable 4 5 1, reckon it would be capable of staying in the premiership and spending 0 money :)

Arne Friedrich. He is a god. Great cover. Only have to wait for him to recover from his injury so he can pass a medical.

Thomas Muller , Although Messi Is Out Of Contract In 2 Months XD So Will Try My Luck There Lol