Best Future Striker?

JonoMUFC

Aug 25, 2009
Dumb and vague thread dude, There is no such thing as just a "striker" they are all fantastic and some would be better at fulfilling different STRIKING ROLES then others. So pointless.

Raikan007

Feb 6, 2009
The only 3 that are good future strikers are Torres, Niang, Fierro :) who are all pretty well known now from Fm12. The others are all pretty much first team starters and world class strikers...

hersi 7

Nov 11, 2011
Dumb and vague thread dude, There is no such thing as just a "striker" they are all fantastic and some would be better at fulfilling different STRIKING ROLES then others. So pointless.
Its just the question: Who, do you think (should have said that), is going to be the best striker in the world. I just add some SS of players I think are going to be great...

JonoMUFC

Aug 25, 2009
Its just the question: Who, do you think (should have said that), is going to be the best striker in the world. I just add some SS of players I think are going to be great...
Still stand by my previous statements, what makes a good striker then in your opinion? does he score millions of goals in a season? Does he Play at Inside forward creating 15 goals a season and scoring 25? Your question isnt specific enough imho and so many of those strikers play different roles greatly which effects the differences they make on a team.

Your selection of players is far to broad.

CongressTart

Nov 11, 2011
5 seasons in and the only player I regret missing out on is Niang. Scores for fun. Still can't get over him choosing West Ham over me.

duca

Aug 24, 2010
I think that Aboubakar from Vallenciennes (sp) deserves a mention as in the future he always scores for fun

Enviado através do meu Galaxy Ace