hersi 7

Reaction score
Easy question, who's the best future striker?
Just posting a few ST I know but if you know good a ST too, just post them!
fm2012-player-profile-niang-2018-profile-600x433.png
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...-fm12-vaclav-kadlec-overview_-attributes-.png

Dumb and vague thread dude, There is no such thing as just a "striker" they are all fantastic and some would be better at fulfilling different STRIKING ROLES then others. So pointless.

The only 3 that are good future strikers are Torres, Niang, Fierro :) who are all pretty well known now from Fm12. The others are all pretty much first team starters and world class strikers...

Dumb and vague thread dude, There is no such thing as just a "striker" they are all fantastic and some would be better at fulfilling different STRIKING ROLES then others. So pointless.
Its just the question: Who, do you think (should have said that), is going to be the best striker in the world. I just add some SS of players I think are going to be great...

Its just the question: Who, do you think (should have said that), is going to be the best striker in the world. I just add some SS of players I think are going to be great...

Still stand by my previous statements, what makes a good striker then in your opinion? does he score millions of goals in a season? Does he Play at Inside forward creating 15 goals a season and scoring 25? Your question isnt specific enough imho and so many of those strikers play different roles greatly which effects the differences they make on a team.

Your selection of players is far to broad.

5 seasons in and the only player I regret missing out on is Niang. Scores for fun. Still can't get over him choosing West Ham over me.

Must be Jono's time of the month. Anyway Leandro Damiao is a gem

There are many... Neymar, Javier Hernandez, Abel Henandez, Pato, Vaclav Kadlec

I think that Aboubakar from Vallenciennes (sp) deserves a mention as in the future he always scores for fun

Enviado através do meu Galaxy Ace