Best Game Moment?

sidgurung97

Reaction score
This idea came in my head after playing Call of Duty: World at War again. Like the title says, what is your favourite game moment?

Mine has to be the final level of WAW. Firstly the little speech at the beginning when Reznov (or someone else) reads a extract of the diary. Other has to be when we have to carry the flag and place it.. that was just.. epic. (H)

So.. what's yours?

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

No one?
I mean, seriously?

the moment in FM when I do the quadruple :p

When you 360 headshot quickscope someone on MW2 + it's the game winning kill.

Completing FF7, fighting Liquid Snake at the end of MGS4 and the music from the old MGS is playing as you have a fist fight to the death, Immense.

Completing FF7, fighting Liquid Snake at the end of MGS4 and the music from the old MGS is playing as you have a fist fight to the death, Immense.

That fight was EPIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Scoring from my own half on fifa 10 pro clubs with an 'any'

Last edited:
really don't know, and i really don't care.

*shrug*

I certainly have fun playing games, but I don't really remember much.

I suppose if I had to choose I'd say on World War 2 Online, when me and the german army were trying to cross the channel via boat and paratroopers. Or when about 200 Germans were pinned down in buildings by AA fire aimed at us. Was cool seeing that many players all working together and moving as one swarm.

Serious one
I would have to say in red dead redemption when you watch John Martson sacrifice himself for his family and get shot at least 100 times. tear jerker :'(

Serious one
I would have to say in red dead redemption when you watch John Martson sacrifice himself for his family and get shot at least 100 times. tear jerker :'(

That made me cry.

LOL JK, I tried killing all of them whilst in dead aim!

completing golden eye on the n64 one of the best games everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:)

That made me cry.

LOL JK, I tried killing all of them whilst in dead aim!

LOL XD
I never got about finishing Red Dead, too busy riding horses or playing that finger stabbing game.. so addictive :$

Also, I am of the opinion that the 'Aftermath' level of CoD4 was superb.

Killing my first enemy in the COD series back in '03. It was a German ******* next to a tree. XD

When i think of great games full of great moments and too many to mention only a hand full spring to mind straight away.

Metal Gear Solid (PS1) Ahead of its time and great story full of twists. Stand out moment was sniper battle with Sniper Wolf.

GTA Vice City. Brilliant fun with a superb soundtrack which really added to the 80s feel. Stand out moment was chasing down 2 guys on scramblers with the video killed the radio star playing on the car radio.

Half Life 1&2 Simply epic.

Red Dead Redemption. Superb story, beautiful graphics, wonderful game-play. Casually riding into Mexico for the first time stand out moment.

Batman Arkham Asylum. Best Super Hero game ever, boss fights with the scarecrow particularly memorable.

man u beating man c again but this time in the champions league final..3-0

Killing Jack of Blades in his Dragon form on Fable; The Lost Chapters. So epic.