best game of all time

jamgla

Reaction score
what do u think the best game is of all time, in my opinion James Bond-Golden eye for the N64 was legendary.

Super Mario World for the snes. I played that for about 5 years straight when i was about 5. Completed it again about 2 months ago on my psp.

I can't pick one...so here are a few :)

Best Platform: Sonic The Hedgehog
It came preloaded on our Master System if I remember correctly. Was an amazing game. I think I also owned it for the Mega Drive. Great great game. Along with Sonic 2 and Sonic & Knuckles. Havn't liked any of the Sonic games since Sonic 3D though as it just doesn't feel right in 3D. Green Hill Zone :wub:

Best Story: Metal Gear Solid
I love the story in MGS. It's more like watching a film than playing a game a lot of the time.

Best 2D Fighting: Street Fighter II
Used to absolutely love this game. I used to have Street Fighter II: Special Champion Edition for the Mega Drive. Wish I still had it as it was by far the best 2D beat 'em up around. Mortal Kombat was a close runner up though :)

Best 3D Fighting: Tekken 3
Another great fighting game. I've played a few of the more recent Tekkens but just havn't got into them. Tekken 3 for me was my fave.

Best FPS: Doom
Do I even have to say anything about Doom!

Best Sport: ISS Pro Evolution 2
This is the first ISS game that I really really got into. You can still play it today and it is still a good football sim. Brilliant game.

ICO - Beautiful game whcih really gets you involved with it... could be a bit longer though.

Gran Turismo 4 - Best driving 'game' of all time. The depth and amount of customisation is just unreal. Actually takes some skill to win races aswell unlike NFS etc..

Tekken 5 - Thought I'd mention this because Sean said Tekken 3. Basicly Tekken 5 is Tekken 3 but more intense, quicker, and more addictive.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence - Great storyline, best graphics on the PS2, alot of replay value, internet play, fun mini games. It's the perfect game.

GTA : Vice City

CM 01-02

Fifa 98 RTWC

I bet FIFA 98 RTWC is **** if you play it again though :p

halo 1&2

fifa 2000( the only fifa i ever really got into)

football manager 2007:D

FIFA 97/98 RTWC, was and still is the best FIFA ever.

FM2005 (didn't get into 06 and 07 aint had a chance yet).

CM 97/98 - At the time i couldnt come of it. Easy to use aswell.

ProEvo 4 (Xbox) - Lovely game.

Super Mario on Gameboy

James Bond Goldeneye on N64

Alexx Kidd on Master system.

Alex%20Kidd%20in%20Miracle%20World.png

Alex Kidd

Last edited:
my mate was obsessed with Alex Kid for like a month last year, was all he did

I ain't played it in ages, but it was amazing, i was never off it. That and a golf game for master system.

EDIT

Found a picture :D

Putt & Putter

767.jpg

Hard to pick just one but RTWC was amazing cm 99/00 was my fav of the champ series i played that game all the ****** time Sonic for the sega and Mario for the SNES n call me g33ky but Pokemon blue for the gameboy i was obsessed with that

GranTurismo 2 was the best GT in my eyes best driving game that's been out so far.

FIFA RTWCFirst FIFA that i got into and got into them all up untill about 2003/04 when i discovered CM.

CM 02/03First CM game i got addicted to bit late on but better late than never, thought it pwned at the time when i had it got me addicted to the CM series till it went to FM.

StreetfightersThis was one of the first games i ever played and i loved it still one of the best fighting games IMO to this day along with the Tekken series.