Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Spyro

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Street Fighter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warcraft

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted Resi Evil, since the first one came out, I have been hooked, and bought every one since. Although, there are some amazing titles on there.
Final Fantasy isnt a game I have played much, only FF10 for PS2. CoD is brilliant, but only 6 years on the market doesnt make it a worthy contender, looking at the titles up there.
Pokemon I ienjoyed when I was like 10, but sorta faded away. Never played Zelda, so I cant say for sure. Tekken is fun, but I tend to get bored of that, as it gets repetitive, and is too similar to Street Fighter(which should be up there).
GTA is another I would have voted for, loved almost every game, and still play GTA IV on the SexBox.

Probably the most notable omission would be the Warcraft series of games. <3

Lee, any chance you can add those mentioned in FourFourTwo's later posts to the poll?

As well as Warcraft, if you must. 8-|

FIFA, NfSpeed, NBA(EA), Street Fighter(still going), Sonic the Hedgehog. Could keep going with game franchises that could be on the list.

I see a bunch have been added.

Much obliged, Lee. If you could also reset the votes to allow people to re-vote (not sure if that is an Administrator option), that'd be great.

I'v voted for Need For Speed, i have always loved the games, and have always and still do play them, it also helps when you have a love for cars. Which i do.

Pokemon would be second for me, as i a kid i always loved the games, sitting on my gameboy walking into tall grass and getting attacked, the games where just so fun, and you could play them over and over again, and for me not get bored.

You have left out a lot of Pokemon games :p ..You can't deny Metal Gear Solid a place on their! Street Fighter should be up there too and I'd probably say Guitar Hero deserves a mention.. But you could also argue Sonic, Mario etc.

If MGS was up there then that would have got my vote, I will never play a game as amazing as MGS1, nothing could compare to that, and anyone who has played it as a kid would surely agree, a totally stunning game :)

But I've voted for Pokemon, I spent a lot of my childhood dedicated to Pokemon and it was worth it, even now I would happily sit down to a game of Pokemon Red on the B/W gameboy :) In a strange way it reminds me of Football Manager; you build your team up to it's strongest and you win badges/titles to prove your worthy of being the best but every time you play it's a completely different experience.

Oh one more thing - Leaving the CM/FM series out of there is a big, big mistake :p

Last edited:
I thought it would be best to leave FM/CM out because this forum might be a little biased towards it. Plus we all know deep down it's the best anyway.

I see a bunch have been added.

Much obliged, Lee. If you could also reset the votes to allow people to re-vote (not sure if that is an Administrator option), that'd be great.

Yeah added a few more, no way to reset votes though I don't think. I can alter the number of votes but can't give people their vote back.

where's Halo? Gears of War, God of War, Prince of Persia, Devil May Cry, Forza Motorsport, Gran Turismo, Elder Scrolls, Doom, MY GOD THERES LOADS YET YOU HAVE NEED FOR SPEED AND SPYRO THE DRAGON...REALLY??? etc

Last edited:
No Pro Evo/ ISS :S. May have dipped on the next gen but still done alot of good stuff for football sims and played a big part in FIFA's revival in their series.

Also Battlefield should be up there.

civilization ruins my comp, makes it lag like ****

spyro is one of the most popular kids games of all time

Final Fantasy, no contest whatsoever.

Grand Theft Auto is making a case for it as well following the huge critical and commercial success of GTA IV, but nothing has been as good for so long as Final Fantasy. Zelda is also a good shout, but I've never played them much myself.

Spyro was the absolute babe 10 years ago. :wub:
Enough have been added, we can't have all the others, we wan't the poll to be a little bit tight at least. I'm sure Spyro will run away with it. ;)

Where is Halo XD My favourite games just because of the online and split screen