Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Spyro

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Street Fighter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warcraft

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have never played it, but to show you "coolness" had nothing to do with it, I've played/owned 2 Animal Crossing games. Always wanted to try Pokemon, but the DS/PSP were the first portable consoles that I felt were worth owning. I had the original GBA, but the screen sucked so hard I sold it within a month..

Its not an option there but I love CastleVania Franchise, the orignal NES Version, the SNES Version and SOTN on the Ps1 are all masterpieces.

Grand Theft Auto for me, loved it in 2d back in the day, creamed myself when it came out in 3D. If not that FPS has got to be the Tom Clancy series, love rainbow six, rainbow six rogue spear - went downhill after that, raven shield was alright, focused on graphics there on after. Also the mighty ghost recon had the big maps for multi-player that r6 didn't supply.

Only stopped playing Rogue Spear because they removed it from MSN gaming zone :( was only 100 people left playing it after 8 or so years :D

Used to love pokemon but it wears off after a couple of hours or so of playing.

Last edited:
Grand Theft Auto for me, loved it in 2d back in the day, creamed myself when it came out in 3D. If not that FPS has got to be the Tom Clancy series, love rainbow six, rainbow six rogue spear - went downhill after that, raven shield was alright, focused on graphics there on after. Also the mighty ghost recon had the big maps for multi-player that r6 didn't supply.

Only stopped playing Rogue Spear because they removed it from MSN gaming zone :( was only 100 people left playing it after 8 or so years :D

Used to love pokemon but it wears off after a couple of hours or so of playing.

I played pokemon for hundreds of hours, but only the red/blue/yellow games, the other games are not as intersting

They are all different genres so it's hard to say which is 'best' If you had to re word it to the most successfull then you have to say Final Fantasy or Zelda would win hands down.

where is Gran Turismo, there have been thousands

Gran Turismo · Gran Turismo 2 · Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec · Gran Turismo 4 · Gran Turismo Portable · Gran Turismo 5
Concept · 4 Prologue · 4 Online · HD Concept · 5 Prologue

Yeah Kris, I checked that list whilst making the poll. Its just a lot of people like all sorts of things, i'm sure there would be a guy out there willing to complain about no poll option to Airline Simulation Pilot and its various add-ons. :mad:

Its still tough though, Final Fantasy should win it i'm guessing.

OMG I :wub: animal crossing. It was love at first sight, I absolutely couldn't care less if it is a girls game or not. :wub:

This thread keeps appearing to me as 'unread', despite the fact that I have read fatshit's post about 10 times now. :mad:

This thread keeps appearing to me as 'unread', despite the fact that I have read fatshit's post about 10 times now. :mad:

It's because whenever someone votes in the poll, the thread is marked as unread again I think.

Yeah it appears red if anything changes in a thread except for 'likes' and edits which is why if people want their thread read they will keep posting and then editing it to make it look like it was an original thread.

Two things, like I heard in this thread its difficult to include all genre´s. I am a fan of real time strategy games. So my vote would go to either AOE, or Warcraft, or C&C (C&C 4 is out and looks AMAZING)

BUT, you are missing the biggest series EVER, what about the CM/FM Series, that is over 15 years old, and still there. I

The CM/FM series was deliberately missed (See Lee's post earlier in the thread) as this forum would be biased towards it and the poll results would therefore be less accurate.

In case you wanted to know, Pokemon franchise (not including spin-offs and console games)
Red/Blue
Yellow
Gold/Silver
Crystal
Ruby/Sapphire
Emerald
FireRed/LeafGreen
Diamond/Pearl
HeartGold/SoulSilver

Has anyone noticed as franchises go on they get worse, the first few Spyro's and Pokemon's were amazing but now like many other games theyve gone downhill.

Back on subject my chioce would be between the two games I've mentoned

Has anyone noticed as franchises go on they get worse, the first few Spyro's and Pokemon's were amazing but now like many other games theyve gone downhill.

Back on subject my chioce would be between the two games I've mentoned

Not necessarily. Look at CoD.