Best Gigs You Have Been To

Close call between Bloc Party's Manchester Apollo show in 2009 and their Riverstage performance in Brisbane in 2008. Both gigs were absolutely electric but I'll go for the Manchester Apollo one simply because they played 'Call The Shots' by Girls Aloud, and everyone in the room sang along despite not having a clue what we were listening to for the first minute or so.

Best concert you ever attended?

So what was the best concert you ever attended? Mine was 2 years ago when i saw Prodigy, totally brutal. Also Millencolin, not a really known band but i've been listening to them since i was a kid and after knewing that they were coming to portugal, almost had a heart attack, amazing aswell :D

Millencolin are awesome, would love to see them live. Best live act I've seen was Muse, but best concert was probably Say Anything/ Alkaline Trio as they were quality live and in tiiiny venues

Does Sonisphere count? <)

If not Airbourne, alestorm and maiden were the best/most fun i've been too.

went to see Muse live last year at Lancaster cricket ground and it was amazing. Going to see them at Leeds fest too this year which hopefully will be even better

Libertines gig at the 'Carling'/Leeds festival in 03, they normally only kept in to London gigs and was privileged to watch them play one of their last sets together.

Saw them all plenty of times since in Dirty Pretty Things/Babyshambles but they were extraordinarily talented writers/musicians and they are the best live band I've ever seen.

Muse-Are good live but I prefer indie rock/pop bands to be honest both live and recorded.

Not really into the Prodigy/Full on rock genre.

Oxegen was unreal. 4 days of Drink and Music can not be beaten. Deadmau5, Pendulem, Pro Green, Example, Coldplay, the foos, Example and the Rubberbandits where all unbelievable.

You go? I'm still hurting from it now aha.
Anthrax and slayer were pretty impressive on the friday.

Yeah I did. I didn't see Anthrax or Slayer though, not that into them! It was an incredibly painful weekend I must admit..

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Weren't there like a joint performance from "the big 4" on Friday. Some mates went and they said it were unbelievable.

Yup they all came on and played Am I Evil, it was amazing!

went VIP to sonisphere 09, not my kind of music really but it was still great!

The Strokes or The Prodigy.

By selling my oxegen ticket I missed Christy Moore perform with Coldplay. :'( Sickening.

[video=youtube;bLfwr6nFhnY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLfwr6nFhnY[/video]

The Strokes or The Prodigy.

By selling my oxegen ticket I missed Christy Moore perform with Coldplay. :'( Sickening.

[video=youtube;bLfwr6nFhnY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLfwr6nFhnY[/video]

Worst decision of your life, ever. Oxegen was the ****.

Yeah I did. I didn't see Anthrax or Slayer though, not that into them! It was an incredibly painful weekend I must admit..

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Yup they all came on and played Am I Evil, it was amazing!
AM I EVILL, YES I AMMM
AM I EVILL, I AM MAN, YES, I AM !

Very painfull indeed, shame you missed Anthrax they were one of the better live bands there.
Slayer was just a giant pit which was fun, I ended up stood infront of Apollo for 9 hours.