Best goal return you've had on FM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On fm11 it's Javier Hernandez but on fm10 i had a regen who was out of this world

Just to update, 3 games left in my first season FA cup final ve Arsenal Europa League final against Sampdoria and my last league game against Everton, Tevez currently has 62 goals now in 56 matches, trying to get him close to the 70 mark, one slight jot on the horizon hes just said he wants to move to a bigger club the bell polisher....:'(

Quite annoyed actually because im on course to win the quadruple and kinda wondering what move one can do to convince players to stay?

Fred got something like 45 in 51 for me (Birmingham)

Because I wanted to?
well keep it up and you'll get another infraction

Rooney hit 40 in 47 in first season in FM11

Back in FM10 my Rooney-Aguero partnership hit 245 goals in 130 games over 3 seasons, the spilt was roughly even. Needless to say I have paired them up again 2nd season in FM11, they have 15 in 18 and 14 in 17 so far

Villa 56 in 38 appearances, so far. I have 14 fixtures still in spanish league, the spanish cup final and i m also in the second leg of first knock out game in champions league. I ll hope he is healthy till the end of the season and when the time comes, i promise to post a screenshot. Also, i have seen Rooney scoring more than 80 goals. Satorox made it (the maker of il devasto tactics)

51 goals in 41 games. Pretty impressed especially since I was recommended him. In his first season he got 31 in 24 games.

Karsten Johansen for Wrexham - got him on a free and he tore up the BSP with 39 in 43

Does getting Emile Heskey to score just the once count?

heres mine so far and ive still got alot of games left :D...David Villa 60 goals in 39 games

FM 05, I had some Icelandic wonderkid (sorry the name eludes me, it was Kryst-something I believe) but he bagged in 73 goals in about 55 matches for me with Celtic.

i had matais defedirico scoring 89 in 100 games for middlesbrough considing in those hundred games i scored 160 and he had 33 assist i needed him badly

i also had iaquinta (spelt it right i think) he scored 62 in 60 in my quad season =)

Last edited:
How come he doesnt have a regen face ?
He looks amazing, no wonder hes scored so many lol

Yaya Sanogo scored 56 league goals for me with Leicester in just 30 appearances. Can't remember how many goals he scored in total that season but close to 80 I think. I've got a regen who scored 54 league goals last season aswell.

I bought Hulk for my Liverpool team. 62 in 53 appearances. Which included two games where he scored 5.

Dzeko on FM10, in 2012, 43 in 35.

He didn't score many against title rivals, he always hit 4,5, or 6 past smaller teams. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.