Best Match You've Been To?

when we beat chelsea 2-0 at villa park not only cus we beat chelsea but it was one of the last games mourinho was in charge

Saturday 24 May 2008,Wembley Stadium,London
Championship Play-Off Final
Hull City V Bristol City.When Dean Windass scored that unbelievable goal the place turned electric
Or Hull V Kidderminster when we won 6-0 in Division 3

County 4-3 Crewe.
Just a fantastic game, proper rollercoaster stuff, even when Chris 'O'Greedy' started getting greedy (hence the nickname) trying to do 10 billion step overs we just laughed when he got tackled it was that good a game. Some amazing goals in it too :) My favourite part was when former County favourite Anthony Elding made some bad fouls, Michael Rose went over to him an started an the crowd got buzzing, Elding made a loveheart sign in the air and said "I loved you" and the cheadle end replied with "**** Off Elding!" the look on his face was priceless :p haha

Blyth Spartans 1-0 Bournmouth, FA Cup 2nd Round Replay 16/12/08

AMAZING !, never ever forget it :D, including the pitch invasion at the end

The brit oval this year, england won the ashes

hull city 1-0 bristol city (championship play-off final) windass' spectacular volley sent us into the prem

sheff wed 2-4 hull city great derby, good atmosphere, nick barmby scored 2 class goals

arsenal 1-2 hull city think this has to be my favourite, great atmosphere in our end, i was walking up to the ground and was talking to a very confident arsenal fan, who said he had just gone and put a bet on 6-0 arsenal and that little old hull had no chance. After going 1-0 down no-one thought there was a way back but geovanni's wonder goal and daniel cousins glancing header made the day special.

i hate dean windyass

Both matches at Highbury in the FA Cup in 1999 when Sheffield United and Arsenal played a rematch when Arsenal cheated in the first game. United put the ball out of play because of an injured player but when the ball was thrown back in towards the blades goalkeeper, Kanu ran after it and crossed to Overmars to win it.

Things got heated but when Arsene Wenger offered a rematch shortly after full time, it showed how unsporting the two players were. Its a shame France didn't do the same with Ireland....

man city 4-2 arsenal, sorry for this but i loved adebayors run, and i loved when shaun wright phillips scored and abou diaby just stared at him, great game

Fulham 1 Chelsea 0. it was in 2006 and there was a pitch invasion after :D great game.

The Chelsea fans came running out and got crunched.

Tranmere vs Leicester City in the Worthington Cup Final 2000.

Did enjoy the United - Arsenal Community Shield match at the Millenium Stadium as well when Francis Jeffers got a red for stamping on Phil Neville in the center circle :p Winning on penalties topped it all off!

so far for me its the scottish first division game against st mirren at love street where we won 2-0 to win the league fantastic atmosphere from both sets of fans

1-0 celtic vs man u at celtic park nakamura freekick place went crazy more than old firm match
tho everytime i go to a man u away game its good atmosphere everyone standing and singing

Leeds 4 Liverpool 3, 4 goals from Mark Viduka :) And Leeds 2 Norwich 1 !!

My worst are every single time we've failed to beat Huddersfield in the last 3 years ... including last saturday.

Last edited:
My best game would have to be 26th November 2000 - Rangers 5-1 Celtic!! Amazing!!! Unless you're a Rangers or Celtic fan you don't know what it feels like to beat your closest rival!! There is only one real derby in the world and its the old firm!!!

Theres plenty of high intensity derbys mate. Yeah old firm is up there but you cannot discount others.

Australia v Argentina, or Australia v Japan WCQ.
Or some ****** A-League game lol there not that bad, but there nothing compared to European leagues.
Living in Australia the football quality isnt the best, but im going to go live in england for a year and follow my beloved Chelsea whilst they win the EPL :D

Cambridge 2-0 Burton. A really exciting game and hardly anyone had beaten Burton before that. ^^)

Manchester United 0-1 Portsmouth FA Cup Quarters :D Classic game for us, defended all game, then got a penalty, we were cheering after we got the penalty right up until it got taken ^^) Rio Ferdinand went in goal as Kuszcak got sent off and Muntari scored the penalty :D :wub: