Best players that will come to championship!

Jmsblues1986

Reaction score
Hi, im getting football manager tomorrow, im going to be birmingham city im going to edit there finances so money wont be a prob, just wondering if theres any quality players that will come the championship that you would recommend, main positions im looking for is centre mid, right back, striker & goalkeeper, also do i need to download the latest patch before i start my season? thanks

agreed dont cheat by editing i bet you will find it 100 times better if you just play as it is

not really managed in the championship that much but i would say best signings are

ebanks-blake
kevin doyle
stephan appiah
keiren westwood

santon , appiah , kadlec , Parejo and alex smithies or fulop from sunderland is a quite good keeper in the championship

Hi, im getting football manager tomorrow, im going to be birmingham city im going to edit there finances so money wont be a prob, just wondering if theres any quality players that will come the championship that you would recommend, main positions im looking for is centre mid, right back, striker & goalkeeper, also do i need to download the latest patch before i start my season? thanks

Cheating isn't always fun, you should try and play the game. I remember in my first FM game I started as Sheffield United just as a randomised club and got promoted in my first ever season! Was great fun, plus going from a budget of about £5M to a prem budget of aboiut £25M is a great feeling.

But if you want to cheat then download a real time editor, you can edit your finances and if you want to attract better players, even Messi then just change your reputation to 8000 or something. Not that I recommend editing.. Although I warn you that will take the fun out of the game..

You can find Editors in the "Editors & Utilities" section on the right hand side of this page, under the "FM 2009 Downloads" tab.

ya lol.. cheating just isnt realist.. u wont be making ur club really "ascend".. there is simply no fun at that lol, its just like playing an uber top team that cant ever lose or anything, completly pointless

no challege, if u edit. improve ur team. and after that win trophies much as u can. and players will come.

cheating takes the fun out off the game makes it to easy like when your hull and u beat man utd 10 -0 its just not real and cant we band all the people that cheat or somethink

guys i know this may be a lil off topic but now that u talk about improving team rep and all that.. whats around the max year till most of the teams start being just regens? i simply hate playing with regens lol

i think it will like 2020, i'm playing in 2015 there's many regens tho.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

but i think, regens are awesome, u can buy them like 3 or 4 million future world class player.

Cheating is pointless. I only use the editor to update my the transfers every day. But if you want an answer santon 1-1.5m, Razavan (spelling?) 250k, Parejo 4k, appiah, Mattock, Angulo Borbon from a north american team and Insua on loan

cheating takes the fun out off the game makes it to easy like when your hull and u beat man utd 10 -0 its just not real and cant we band all the people that cheat or somethink

Erm, think about this...

Why the **** would the Admin of the site ban the cheaters when the Editer is available as a download on the site?

If he wants to cheat then fair enough. Why do you care? You don't have to sit through the boring, easy game he will.

I think a lot of people cheat in one way or another, every now and then and there is nothing wrong with it. if thats how they want to play the game then fine, its their money they bought the game with.

The thing thats daft is when people cheat and try to pass it off as an achievement.

I cheated in a game where I played as Halesowen Town, and put myself and my mate in the team as prem quality players. Was good fun, but theres no way Id post a screenie saying 'look how great i am Halesown in the Premiership' because I cheated to achieve that.

I also have a game with Nottingham Forest where I havent cheated which Im enjoying. The aim is to take them from the Championship to Champions League winners in 3 years like a Brian Clough type thing. Which is proving very difficult, but still great fun.

I think a lot of people cheat in one way or another, every now and then and there is nothing wrong with it. if thats how they want to play the game then fine, its their money they bought the game with.

The thing thats daft is when people cheat and try to pass it off as an achievement.

I cheated in a game where I played as Halesowen Town, and put myself and my mate in the team as prem quality players. Was good fun, but theres no way Id post a screenie saying 'look how great i am Halesown in the Premiership' because I cheated to achieve that.

I also have a game with Nottingham Forest where I havent cheated which Im enjoying. The aim is to take them from the Championship to Champions League winners in 3 years like a Brian Clough type thing. Which is proving very difficult, but still great fun.

Exactly, its not like im bragging about, its just something i wanna try for fun, btw can i ask some questions about the editor, how come the wage budget doesnt update when i put it higher but the transfer buget does, whats the max amount i can put the wage budget as for it to work? and btw if i have already started a game can i edit something and it be on my game that i load up? thanks guys.

its just like playing an uber top team that cant ever lose or anything, completly pointless

You are obviously an idiot. The aim of the entire game is to gather a team that can defeat all that come against them.

You are obviously an idiot. The aim of the entire game is to gather a team that can defeat all that come against them.
Not being funny, but it's his game. Not yours. If he wants to play and change things a bit it's up to him, you didn't buy his game for him did you? So stop being an idiot yourself and keep your comments to yourself :)

Back on topic...

Although his stats aren't brilliant, sign Daniel Andersson (Swedish midfielder) for about £1.6m.

Play him as a defensive-minded MC in a 4-4-2 and he is awesome. Plus, make sure you put him as your Penalty [20] and Free Kick-taker.

He was my Player of the Season finishing on 19 goals and an average rating of over 7.6. I got promoted and he was still decent in the Prem.

what about some really good strikers?

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

btw how come when i search players it only comes up with the short list of known players, i type in certain talents hoping to find some good foreign players that are unkown but its just all english mainly

Humberto Suazo is a born goalscorer even for prem teams :p