Best players that will come to championship!

I think a lot of people cheat in one way or another, every now and then and there is nothing wrong with it. if thats how they want to play the game then fine, its their money they bought the game with.

The thing thats daft is when people cheat and try to pass it off as an achievement.

I cheated in a game where I played as Halesowen Town, and put myself and my mate in the team as prem quality players. Was good fun, but theres no way Id post a screenie saying 'look how great i am Halesown in the Premiership' because I cheated to achieve that.

I also have a game with Nottingham Forest where I havent cheated which Im enjoying. The aim is to take them from the Championship to Champions League winners in 3 years like a Brian Clough type thing. Which is proving very difficult, but still great fun.

Exactly, it's his game and at least he's being honest and dignified while still cheating. I have to admit I USED to cheat, but then I started my Vauxhall Motors and more recently My unemployed then At.Madrid games.

Id say in certain editions, I end up on a cycle, I start off with the intention not to cheat and have a real fair crack at the game, get annoyed if things arent going well, cheat to bring my interest back and experience, then go back to playing the game as it should be played. I think if I hadnt cheated a little I may have lost interest.

Id say in certain editions, I end up on a cycle, I start off with the intention not to cheat and have a real fair crack at the game, get annoyed if things arent going well, cheat to bring my interest back and experience, then go back to playing the game as it should be played. I think if I hadnt cheated a little I may have lost interest.
Agreed. :)

Exactly, its not like im bragging about, its just something i wanna try for fun, btw can i ask some questions about the editor, how come the wage budget doesnt update when i put it higher but the transfer buget does, whats the max amount i can put the wage budget as for it to work? and btw if i have already started a game can i edit something and it be on my game that i load up? thanks guys.

Put ur wage as around 20 mill, i edited with arsenal b4 gt given a 500,000 wage 2nd season :):)

i think we all cheat one way or another... eg if u are in a match, you get 20 shots on goal, 2 missed penalties, etc... and the other team shoots only once and you lose 1-0... 99% of people would repeat the match.. my 1st season i won all matches but then i stopped repeating... and I admit it gets frustrating, but that's the whole point of the game... to make it a real-life experience =)

btw, santon and suazo.. good recommendations, santon is a skilled full-back even for big premiership teams. (:

Back