Best quotes

Irish Scouse

Bob Kelso. ❥
Reaction score
what are the best movie quotes or tv quotes

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

"its like a new pair of underwear
at first its restrictive but in time it becomes part of you"
Garth- Wayne's World

Ezekiel 25:17: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the Valley of Darkness; for he is truly his brother’s keeper, and the finder of lost children. And, I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And, you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

Samuel Jackson...Pulp Fiction

"Hey, wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world? NEIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"
Jim Carrey - Dumb & Dumber

Another quote from Dumb & Dumber -
Jeff Daniels - "She gave me a load of **** about me not listening to her or something.....I dunno, I wasn't really paying attention."

Another quote from Dumb & Dumber -
Jeff Daniels - "She gave me a load of **** about me not listening to her or something.....I dunno, I wasn't really paying attention."

Dumb & Dumber
Policeman - PULL OVER !!!
No this is a cardigan but thanks 4 noticing LEGENDARY !

Dumb & Dumber
Policeman - PULL OVER !!!
No this is a cardigan but thanks 4 noticing LEGENDARY !
"Yeah, killer boots, man." *Gives him a thumbs up* lol
That scene always cracks me up.

I just have to add this -
Lloyd: "I just got that old fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her."
Harry: "That's a special feeling."

"If he dies...he dies"

"I've run into some family problems lately......but I don't wanna bore you with the details."
"Thanks."

'Its The Name on the front of the jersey that matters, Not the one on the front.'
Goal.

omg i was just about to txt that hiphop hahaha

Ezekiel 25:17: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the Valley of Darkness; for he is truly his brother’s keeper, and the finder of lost children. And, I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And, you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

Samuel Jackson...Pulp Fiction
DAMMIT! I was gonna say that haha

All i have in this world is my balls and my word...
and i don't break em for no-one.

-"What does mine say?"
-"Duuude! What does mine say?"
-"Sweet! What does mine say!?"
-"Dude! What does MINE say!!?"
-"SWEEET!!!! WHAT DOES MINE SAY!!!!????"
-"DDUUUDDDDEEEE!!! WHAT DOES MINE SAY!!!!!!??????"

That Seaman is a handsome young man but he spends too much time looking in his mirror rather than at the ball. You can't keep goal with hair like that." Brian Clough. Any quote by the legend himself is just pure hilarity!

South Park Movie:

Kyle: I think I know the answer Mr. Garrison!
Cartman: (mocks Kyle)
Kyle: "Shut up, fat boy! "
Cartman: "Hey, don't call me fat you ******* jew!"
Mr. Garrison: "Eric! Did you just say the F-word?"
Cartman: "Jew?"
Kyle: "No he's talking about "****". You can't say "****" in school you ******* ******."
Mr. Garrison: "Kyle!"
Cartman: "Why the **** not?"
Mr. Garrison: "Eric!"
Stan: "Dude, you just said **** again!"
Mr. Garrison: "Stanley!"
Kenny: (muffled) "****."
Mr. Garrison: "Kenny!"
Cartman: "What's the big deal? It doesn't hurt anybody. ****, fuckity, ****, ****, ****."
Mr. Garrison: "How would you like to go see the school counselor?!?"
Cartman: "How would you like to suck my balls?"
Class: (gasp)
Mr. Garrison: "WHAT DID YOU SAY?"
Cartman: "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Actually, what i said was... (clears throat and takes a megaphone out of nowhere) "HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS, Mr. Garrison?"
Stan: "Holy ****, dude."

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks.
And the Film Actors Guild are *******.
Kim Jong Il is an *******.

******* don't like dicks because ******* get ****** by dicks. But dicks also **** ********. ******** that just want to **** on everything. ******* may think they can deal with ******** their way. But the only thing that can **** a ******* is a ****, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a ***** to show them that. But sometimes ******* can be so full of **** that they become ******** themselves. Because ******* are a inch and half away from ********. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us **** this ******* we're going to have our dicks and ******* all covered in ****.

You were only meant to blow the ****** doors off
Italian Job