Best quotes

they tink its all over it is now

that got to be the best 1 ever

"That Goal changes nothing" - Paul Lambert's terrible answer when asked about Stephen Gleeson's WONDER GOAL in the Wycombe Vs Stockport Play-Off Semi Final 1st Leg post game interview.
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Quality Goal ay? :p

Last edited:
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do, that defines me." - Batman Begins

"Forty years I been asking permission to ****. I can't squeeze a drop without say-so."

"Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."

Found on Facebook in response to when a girl says that it is not fair because if a girl has *** with many different men then she is a **** but if a guy has *** with many different girls he is considered a god

"If a key can unlock many locks it is a master key but if a lock can be unlocked by many keys then it is a ****** lock"

Made me laugh

Ezekiel 25:17: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the Valley of Darkness; for he is truly his brother’s keeper, and the finder of lost children. And, I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And, you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

Samuel Jackson...Pulp Fiction

Well, that was easy, first reply to the thread, greatest movie quote of all time. Gotta love Sammy J!

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

Found on Facebook in response to when a girl says that it is not fair because if a girl has *** with many different men then she is a **** but if a guy has *** with many different girls he is considered a god

"If a key can unlock many locks it is a master key but if a lock can be unlocked by many keys then it is a ****** lock"

Made me laugh

I think that was on Scrubs or something like that :/ Good quote though :)

From the comedy Bottom.

Eddie: This is a *** shop isn't it?
Shop Assistant: Yes.
Eddie: [slaps money down] I'll have five quid's worth then!
Shop Assistant: Very droll sir, I've never heard that one before.
Eddie: Haven't you? Shall I tell it again?
Shop Assistant: No thank you sir, I'd rather have a pineapple inserted violently into my ******.
Eddie: You've been working here too long mate.

"Forty years I been asking permission to ****. I can't squeeze a drop without say-so."

"Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."

What a film.

The Shawshank Redemption?

It's a deal, it's a steal, it's the Sale of the ******* Century!" In fact, **** it Nick, I think I'll keep it!

"Say what again! Say what again! I dare you,I double-dare you motherf*cker,say what one more god-**** time!"

Samuel L. Jackson, Pulp Fiction

My father used to say: "The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle."

"I can't believe that Bryce...
prefers Van Patten's card to mine.
But wait. You ain't seen nothin' yet.
Raised lettering, pale nimbus... white.
Impressive. Very nice.
Hmm.
Let's see Paul Allen's card.
Look at that subtle off-white coloring.
The tasteful thickness of it.
Oh, my God. It even has a watermark."

"If they have a good personality and they are not great looking, then who ******* cares ?
Let's just say hypothetically, okay ?
What if they have a good personality ?
I know. I know.
There are no girls with good personalities.
A good personality consists of a chick with a little hard body...
who will satisfy all sexual demands...
without being too slutty about things...
and who will essentially keep her dumb ******* mouth shut.
The only girls with good personalities...
who are smart or maybe funny or halfway intelligent or talented--
though God knows what the **** that means-- are ugly chicks.
Absolutely. And this is because they have to make up...
for how ******* unattractive they are. "

EDIT: Not to forget.
"Hello, Halberstram. Nice tie. How the **** are you ?
Allen has mistaken me for this ********, Marcus Halberstram.
It seems logical because Marcus also works at P&P,
and in fact does the same exact thing I do.
He also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses.
Marcus and I even go to the same barber,
although I have a slightly better haircut."

American Psycho, LEGENDARY MOVIE.

William Wallace: And if this is your army, why does it go?
Veteran: We didn't come here to fight for them!
Young Soldier: Home! The English are too many!
William Wallace: Sons of Scotland! I am William Wallace.
Young Soldier: William Wallace is seven feet tall!
William Wallace: Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his ****.
[Scottish army laughs]
William Wallace: I *am* William Wallace! And I see a whole army of my countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men... and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?
Veteran: Fight? Against that? No! We will run. And we will live.
William Wallace: Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!
[Scottish army cheers]
William Wallace: Alba gu bràth!
["Scotland forever!"]
Army: ALBA GU BRÀTH! ALBA GU BRÀTH! ALBA GU BRÀTH!

"Can I have a coffee, black?"
"Can't you see I'm having a conversation, white!"

Zak and Miri make a *****.

"Toodalooo motherfuckeeeerrrr!!"
"If you want to see him again, suck on these little Chinese nuts!"

The Hangover.