Best Rating for a single player.

I got a 9.9 with Kranjcar once, he scored 4 goals and made 2 assist (I won 6-0) and Podolski also got a 9.9 the in my famous 6-5 win over Arsenal (Came on at HT and scored 5)

A 10 rating for Andy Bishop in a 6-1 demolition by Bury of Luton in which he scored all six goals.

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=bishop10.jpg

Only one I've had on this version of the game. Came in a half season where I rescued Bury from relegation but they took two months to bed into my tactical system so things got a **** of a lot worse before they got better. Bishop did finish as the division's top scorer though and the team scraped 15th place. Best/worst half season I've had with the game, made me love it again :)

Last edited:
Luka Modric got 10.0 for my Man Utd meanwhile my keeper got 9.8 (Ustari).... Sry no pic.... If u don't believe me.... Yeah... I don't care ;)

vela and torres in a friendly when i played bedford in a friendly and beat them 19-1

they both got 10.0 lucky me

Best Match Rating Ever?!??

Well yeah i just played against bournemouth and astonishingly beat them 9-0 away from home..

And a certain on loan striker scored 5 goals and hit an amazing and unbeatable match rating of 10.0 =]

Just wondering has anyone else matched this?

ka0iug.png
how the **** have u got ur football manager to look like that haha that looks amazin pretty awesome team as well

Sorry dont have rating but it was 10.0 as Cardozo scored 6 goals :)

23k89ol.jpg

this is the best rating i got 9.6 sakho for a defender!!

Had loads of 10s in friendlies, only two in proper matches. Against numancia in lla liga, alexis sanchez scored 4 goals and 2 assists, twas pretty amazing. We won 6-2.
My goalkeeper renan had a 10 once agaist real madrid. 0-0 draw, even though possesion was 35-65 to them, and they had like 30 shots and i had 5. My keeper was amazing, i gave him a new contract after that.

Last edited:
I get multiple 9.5+s a season, rarely a competetive 10.

9.6, Wilson Palacios after 2 goals and 2 assists.