Best Rating for a single player.

9.9 with Pato, beat Wolves 6-0. He scored 4 and 2 assists i think

I got 10.0 once, Neymar scored 4 goals and got 2 assists in a 6-1 win over Xerez, Played with Real Madrid

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

I bet you were the manager of Liverpool too, and put all the liverpool players to play as fowards, and maybe you put a player as a goalkeeper, ure lame

I managed to get 2 players at 10.0 in a pre-season friendly as At. Madrid.
I was speechless.

View attachment 72163

EDIT: Just realised this was an ancient thread....sorry

Last edited:
had a 10.0 in a cople of friendlies in previous saves

best in currrent save (friendly tour) wayne rooney 9.8:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

best in a competitive game in current save (champions league) wayne rooney 9.6:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

my wolfsburg side beat div 2 team in cup 13-0 and dzeko scored 5 got 10 taure got 4 got 9.9, happy with that.

10 in a friendly

and 24-0 is corner glitch

edit: as the date says 2008, I'm going to have to guess it's from an earlier FM.....

ive put 13 or 14 goals past teams in friendly games before, doesnt mean its corner glitch

13-14 against liverpool?

maybe down the road a bit in the game, but it says 2008, so it isn't fm10 (rules out corner glitch)

Romelu Lukaku got a 10.0 when he scored 4 goals vs. West Ham for me.

3 or 4 10.0 ratings in competitive games, all strikers having a hand in at least 5 goals. Once a defender for probably the best performance I've ever seen. Against a bigger club and he managed to score 3 goals(and his only 3 goals so far) and didn't make a single mistake in defense. Too bad I can't remember what game it was and don't have a screenshot.

I think I may of got a 10 with Andy Williams against Farsley ;)

Will add screenshot later on :)