Best signing you've made in FM12 ?

ShaqiriHD

Reaction score
For me? Its got to be Gylfi Sigurdsson , Guy is such a beast to play behind your striker.

Gets so many assists & goals, goes for only 8.5 Million.

Recommend him to everyone of my friends who play FM12 also.

Relax. People can read this font too you know :D

and yeah, Sigurdsson is a beast.

But best signings for most people would probably be regens, because you get them for a million or slightly more when they're 15-16, and then they grow into world class players. But in terms of real players, I think getting Danny Wilson on a free from Celtic was my best signing.

Strikers: Cavani (26m) and Jovetic (12.5m)
Wingers: Angel di Maria (on loan)
Midfielders: Erikseen (10m), Ruben Y. Jenssen (1m)
Defenders: Jan Vertoghen (10m), Sime Vrsaljko (1m)
GK: Steve Mandanda :p (10m)

Last edited:
Striker - Quintero 2.5m
Midfielder - Pastore 12m
Defender - M'Bengue 3.4m
Keeper - Adler Free (Sold next season for 18m)

Striker: Giroud(7m)
Midfielder: Cabaye(11m)
Defender: Muniesa(free)
Keeper: Viviano(free)

keeper ospina free 7.21 rating
defender jonny evans 3.2 million, team of the year highest rated defender in league
midfielder adem ljajic, 8.5 million 8 goals 20 assists all seasons
striker abel hernandez 9 million 32 goals 39 matches second in european footballer of the year, he broke his arm and was out for 8 weeks aswell and got that

Striker: Olivier Giroud - £10m - Napoli - 21 goals in 28 games

Midfielder: Iker Muniain - £21m - Malaga - BEAST

Defender: Jan Vertonghen - £5m & £8m - Napoli & Malaga - One of the best left-footed CB's about

Keeper: Rene Adler - FREE - Malaga - Best free ever

munain-free transfer..was awesome for a couple years then sold him on for 20m+

alan dzagoev free, ruben rochina (very cheap had about 20+ goals and 15+ assists in the league for swansea), inigo martinez £4.2m, varratti £800k, zouma £1.2m.

Douglas Costa - £12.5m and is now a club legend with nearly 100 goals!

Signed Strootman for Napoli 2nd season... 6 seasons in been a regular every year with top performances

I left to take the England job, for them to sell him to Real Madrid for 36Million... Id rejected offers for him for the past 2 years!

Willian for around 10m :)

Just signed Dzagoev on a new game for 5.5M, hoping he'll be a beast too!

Willian. £4.3m and been one of my best players every season. Last season he had 25 goals + 25 assists.

Tie between Marco Veratti and Carlos Fierro. Brought them both to my Cardiff team (Veratti first season and Fierro 2nd after I was promoted to the EPL). They're both Cardiff legends in 2020 and Fierro is the best striker in the world and Veratti one of the top midfielders, I signed them both for the grand total of 3.5 million.

GK - Adler , Viviano (free)

Full backs - Vrsaljko, 3m

DC - Kana-Biyik (3m),

Wingers: Vladimir Weiss (free)

DM - Sandro (free)

MC - James McArthur (2m i think)

AMC - Sigurosson - 10m , but worth it

Striker - that would be Carlos Fierro - big shocker i know.

Poor man's guide to winning Champions League with no money right there.

Marko Marin - £8m, just ended up an absolute legend, right off the bat. Played him at right wing in a 4-2-3-1. Love that kid.

I talk about him every second post but Ruben Yttegard Jenssen. 1-1.3m, 20k wages, literally has never had a game below 6.7 for me. Constantly splitting defences with diagonal balls for wingers to run on to, fantastic player to bring on away from home a goal up to just maintain possession and slow the play down. I recommend him for every save. Even if you're Barca or City, he's a world class squad player that rarely complains too.

I would have to say Vrsaljko, can get him cheap in first season and always does well

in terms of price has to be Quintero. Signed for 2.5 mill and score 25+ in first season with Bolton.

But in terms of quality, has to be Willian. Guys a beast