Best signing you've made in FM12 ?

Lorenzo Crisetig. £15m for him when he was 24, the only other signing that comes close is Muniain, but strikers like him are easier to find than an all conquering midfielder like Crisetig.

Lorenzo Crisetig. £15m for him when he was 24, the only other signing that comes close is Muniain, but strikers like him are easier to find than an all conquering midfielder like Crisetig.

£15m when he was 24?? In my Man Utd game, he was 25, Inter wanted £130M for him, ridiculous

£15m when he was 24?? In my Man Utd game, he was 25, Inter wanted £130M for him, ridiculous

lol what the ****. if you sign him up quickly, you can get him cheap. I bought him for like 8m when he was 19

Striker : Leandro Damiao - £60m. 107 goals in 59 apps in one season speeks for itself, and still going strong!

Midfielder : Toni Kroos - £30m - Absolute beast! Started slow, but I gave him time and now he's just... BEAST!

Defender : Ryan Shawcross - £17m - One of the best defenders in the game IMO.

Goalkeeper : - Marc-André ter Stegen - Free - Definitely the best goalie I've ever had.

EDIT: Re Damiao: If anybody doesn't believe me, here's your proof;

View attachment 257121

Last edited:
Striker : Leandro Damiao - £60m. 107 goals in 59 apps in one season speeks for itself, and still going strong!

Midfielder : Toni Kroos - £30m - Absolute beast! Started slow, but I gave him time and now he's just... BEAST!

Defender : Ryan Shawcross - £17m - One of the best defenders in the game IMO.

Goalkeeper : - Marc-André ter Stegen - Free - Definitely the best goalie I've ever had.

EDIT: Re Damiao: If anybody doesn't believe me, here's your proof;

View attachment 257121

I knew Damiao was good, but that is insane, but also I noticed that he scored 71 league goals the season before

lol what the ****. if you sign him up quickly, you can get him cheap. I bought him for like 8m when he was 19

The thing is I didn't know about him at the start of the game, because I started my United game the day after Football Manager came out back in October

I knew Damiao was good, but that is insane, but also I noticed that he scored 71 league goals the season before

He is just epic! He's just a tad injury prone, wich is a downside, but considering the goals he scores, I can live with that.

He is just epic! He's just a tad injury prone, wich is a downside, but considering the goals he scores, I can live with that.

u spent £60m on him, he seems to score goals for fun, I wouldn't worry about him being a little injury prone

turns out I lied :(. I signed fierro for cheap on another game, however on my Cardiff one he was 12 million still a bargain for what he produced in the 4 seasons after I bought him! Never have I had a player produce such incredible numbers or be so explosive!! The 2 seasons where his production dropped are after I left Cardiff, my successor couldnt get the best out of him like me
sad.gif
, Dammit FM makes you grow attachments to players!!!!

View attachment 257131

Last edited:
Nobody is really worth 60m, to be honest. Certainly not strikers, you can easily get plenty of decent ones without spending more then 30. Unless money is not a problem for your club ofc :)

Douglas Costa; bought for £13M in the second season, scored 32 goals and got 33 assists in 50+ appearances, won Premier League, Champions League and Europe's best player. Now worth £34M in the third season.

Started a Reading save recently, finished first season and my best signing was suprisingly Miles Addison. Signed him as backup for CB and my starting CB went down for 8 months. He came in and played amazingly, never looked back and even held his spot when the other CB returned.
Signed him for only 800k too

IIRC on the first patch, I got Crisetig on a free for Swindon in League 1 :). Fans hated him though oO)

[FOR LOWER TEAMS BEST STRIKER EVER!]

Name: Adamo Coulibaly
Nation: France
Team: Debrecen SV (Hungary)
Cost: 20,000 EURO (Team will ask u to pay around 40-80k for him)

He will mostly join teams with 4,000 reputation which are in Polish, Slovakian, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Czech and other Leagues.
It's the best player choice for lower league teams, I bought him to Zaglebie Lubin (Polish Ekstraklasa) and the first season he became the top scorer with 19 goals and then second season with 24 goals and also became a top scorer in Europa League Qualifications with 10 goals.
He is very fast, a big fighter for the ball and has awesome accuracy.
So far, best Player I met in FM 12.

[FOR LOWER TEAMS BEST STRIKER EVER!]

Name: Adamo Coulibaly
Nation: France
Team: Debrecen SV (Hungary)
Cost: 20,000 EURO (Team will ask u to pay around 40-80k for him)

He will mostly join teams with 4,000 reputation which are in Polish, Slovakian, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Czech and other Leagues.
It's the best player choice for lower league teams, I bought him to Zaglebie Lubin (Polish Ekstraklasa) and the first season he became the top scorer with 19 goals and then second season with 24 goals and also became a top scorer in Europa League Qualifications with 10 goals.
He is very fast, a big fighter for the ball and has awesome accuracy.
So far, best Player I met in FM 12.

He's quality in real life aswell.

Lenny Nangis for 4million Euros for my Reims side. He's a really really consistent and good inside forward.