Best signing you've made in FM12 ?

Hazard 30 million first season...Sold him 5 seasons later for 70 million

For me has to be Douglas Costa..

20 goals 20 assists 3 seasons in a row !!

Only 12.25 mil as well !!

L.Damiao £20m this is to me THE REAL BEAST every game he scored one or more goals.

I agree fully on Jenssen. The screenshot is him at the end of my second season with Betis. He plays as my dlp-s in a 4-3-3 and has been excellent. On the surface his stats don't look that impressive (1 goal and only a handful of assists), but was tied for first in pass completion (with Xabi Alonso at 90%) and was also in the top 10 in key passes. He had to lead La Liga in pass leading to the assist. All that and I only paid like $2 million. Also, the only time that he ever complains is when I drop match prep to "very low". Kara is right up there as well. Of course, everyone knows about these 2.

Some other players that I love who are well-known, but aren't on every "must-buy" list have been James Rodriguez and Gerard Deulofeu who both cost me around $8 million dollars (previous patch). However, my favorite players to sign are always Isco, Rafinha (from Barca B) and Davide Astori.

Simply has to be Carlos Fierro, immense player and can sign him for £1.3M in the first season and he develops into the best striker in the world

Gk: ospinna (5m)
CM: ayew (15m)
AM: afellay (2m) 20+ assists
ST: giroud (10m) 10 goals in 9 games!

DR--->romario from vitoria(brazil)
ST--->carlos fierro
MC--->marco veratti,anakoglou
GK--->marc antre ter stegen (gladbach)
DC--->kyriakos papadopoulos
AM(RC)--->thanasis karagounis

Carlos Fierro no doubt, scored 328 goals for my Newcastle team, FM 2012 legend hands down.

Last edited:
Darwin Quintero scored 114 games in 68 games overall and 51 in 38 league games cost me only 2.5 millon and is the best buy ever helped my everton side win premier league and europa league in the first season

Goalkeeper - Alphonse Areola 1,5m
Defender - Kyle Walker 8m, Jan Vertonghen 4m
Midfielders - Kwadwo Asamoah 7m, Sergio Canales on loan
Strikers - Connor Wickham 6m

Canales 84 assist in overall 107 apps, Wickham 92 goals in 121 apps

Last edited:
Jadson - 8 million Bought him with new castle and now he is the player with the most assists and usually has around 15-20 goals each season

Striker : Daniel Sturridge (free). 37 goals in 41 games, 15 assists.
Midfield: Eduardo Salvio (1.7m). 27 goals and 19 assists.
Defender: Kara (6m)
GK: Luis Guillherme (2.7m)

Ivica Olic for free, what a goal machine when played as advanced forward!