Best Strike Partnership on FM2010

• Thread starter Thread starter KevyMatts
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 145
  • Views Views 34K

KevyMatts

Premium
Reaction score
I have looked about, and used the search tool and there is no thread of this kind for fm2010, just 2009 i can fine, but if there is sorry for making a pointless thread guys:)

Mines has to be forlan and aguero for ath madrid. :D both amazing together:D

Agreed. Forlán as a Poacher with Aguero as a complete forward = best.

Mines,
Nikola Zigic
David Villa
They both score a lot and assist each other

Shola Ameobi- 31- 8
Andy Carroll- 17- 12

mines not so much a partnership but a trio

i have Rooney Aguero Drogba
all playing complete forwards and all in double figure scoring in the league :)

Frazier Campbell and Darren Bent suprisingly make a pretty prolific partnership. Always catching out tired defences on the break and winning games for me :)

I rotate Rooney, Dzeko, Berba and Villa and they all have good records in front of goal

Last season:
Rooney: 35(10) apps, 27 goals
Dzeko: 36(8) apps, 33 goals
Berba: 17(5) apps, 9 goals (not so good)
Villa: 36(11) apps, 35 goals

So 104 goals between 4 players, not including goals from the rest of the squad, not bad I suppose. Dzeko is an absolute legend though. I play all of them as Complete Strikers, though I think Berba is too much of a lazy sod so I normally change him to Poacher to limit him from having to move around too much!

Torres and Dzeko for me, competing to see who scores more goals every game :)

Garry O'Connor (Target Man) and Robert Lewandowski! (poacher) have been terrorizing defences :)

Mine has to be Edin Dzeko and Wayne Rooney
79 goals together in first season :D

ah good cos ive seen loads of people play him as a target man on this forum and his strength is so poor.

im managing qpr too mate, struggling to get the best of taarabt though even though we're doing well. check out robert lewandowski does a good job

Its definitely Aguero and Forlan can't remember how I played them I think Forlan Defensive Forward and Aguero Poacher

Rooney Berbatov total 37

Rooney Owen total 28

Berbatov Owen total 24

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have
Milito - Advanced Forward/Complete Forward
Chamakh - Deep lying forward
Eto'o - Poacher/Complete forward
For my inter team, i rotate these, milito scores for fun :D

i have van persie and dzeko for arsenal, average goal a game between them. maybe not as impressive as previous posts, But they bring in my other players ie nasri, arsharvin and SIR FAB

Back