Best Strike Partnership on FM2010

• Thread starter Thread starter KevyMatts
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 145
  • Views Views 34K
I use Falcao and Lacina Traore they scored 60 gols in between them in almost 45-50 games, for the first season at a club not bad .
Oh i use them at Porto

--------

Last edited:
For me as Saints in my first season, Rickie Lambert and Lee Barnard. David Connolly, Adam Lallana or Jason Puncheon occasionally plays.
Appearances Assists Goals
Rickie Lambert 32 (3) 18 22
Lee Barnard 23 (1) 11 18
David Connolly 16 (11) 6 14
Adam Lallana 29 (3) 13 12
Jason Puncheon 16 (13) 5 10

My best partnership for Blackburn has been Henri Camara and Jason Roberts, who were known for being a good partnership at Wigan.

ive got Hulk as a poacher and Dzeko as target man, lasst season Hulk got 46 games, 40 goals, 13 assists, 13 MoM and Dzeko got 50 games, 36 goals, 16 assists and 10 MoM

Milevskyi and Baros lead my Birmingham side to champs league in 2nd season

In past patches mine was Aguero with Rooney or Dzeko but so far in latest patch is Aguero with either George Boyd or Rooney, Boyd is the assist king so far, shame he didnt do it this often for my beloved posh :'(

The game im in at the moment i have fredy montero and brian ching. Im 24 games in and they have 34 goals between them.

Bent - Campbell
Bent: 23app, 23g - 8a - 5 MOM
campbell: 23app, 22g - 12a - 5 MOM

and i am only in december :O

i use Torres as a Complete forward and Kierisson as a poacher 74 goals between them for my sheffield utd team

Miroslav Klose[target man, dont know why but it works]
Lukas Podolski[poacher ect.]
They tanked the EPL for me at Villa

Mine is Yannick Djalo and Andy Carroll. Carroll as complete FW(Support), Djalo advanced FW(Attack). Carroll has 20 in 38, and Djalo 26 in 34.

i have van persie and dzeko for arsenal, average goal a game between them. maybe not as impressive as previous posts, But they bring in my other players ie nasri, arsharvin and SIR FAB

I AGREE!!!! I play them both as advance forward.and dzeko is insane.the numbers of goals and assist!!! By the way,what role do u play sir fab?I can't decide which is the best for me.i played him as box to box,cm attack and advance playmaker.

Back