Best Strike Partnership on FM2010

• Thread starter Thread starter KevyMatts
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 145
  • Views Views 34K
Dzeko - Ibrahimovic
I play Dzeko as deep lying and Ibra as complete . As someone said here its like they're competing who scores more goals in match lol.

Marlon Harewood and Sean Scannell for my Crystal Palace team

Amr Zaki and Andy Carroll with Sapara just behind = Goals!

Cardozo - Target man
Demba Ba - Poacher
Modric - AM

im not sure what my best one is but at one point tevez adebayor and robinho had over 15 each in the prem and i was only 22 games in

Ricky Lambert and ***** Topp =P

For my Saints Team. Sold Topp for a nice profit though.

Mine has to be Edin Dzeko and Wayne Rooney
79 goals together in first season :D

what's yours tactics since they scored that many goals ?

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

I rotate Rooney, Dzeko, Berba and Villa and they all have good records in front of goal

Last season:
Rooney: 35(10) apps, 27 goals
Dzeko: 36(8) apps, 33 goals
Berba: 17(5) apps, 9 goals (not so good)
Villa: 36(11) apps, 35 goals

So 104 goals between 4 players, not including goals from the rest of the squad, not bad I suppose. Dzeko is an absolute legend though. I play all of them as Complete Strikers, though I think Berba is too much of a lazy sod so I normally change him to Poacher to limit him from having to move around too much!

what's yours tactics since they scored that many goals ?

james vaughan and fraizer campbell or bent and campbell.

Fernando Torres & David N'Gog

Fernando Torres - Complete Forward or Advanced Forward

David N'Gog - Well i can't tell you that ;)

all about dzeko rooney. how do you play them? for me, complete forwards all the way, dzeko support, rooney attack

Dzeko and Aguero for me...got 80 goals in league between them last season...truely amazing...aguero can do all the tricks and skip past players, dzeko heads it home

Rooney as Complete Forward and Aguero as Advanced Striker. Banging

Leicester - Charlie Austin as Target Man (Attack) and Martyn Waghorn as Poacher.

Epic.

Back