best tactic ever

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 202
  • Views Views 69K

nezza6969

hey guys this is probably the best tactic i've created so far it has very good defense as-well as very attacking formation its an 5-2-1-2 or a 3-2-2-1-2 View attachment 285046 with the right players you can dominate even the best teams in the world, as you can see i always use my favorite team Newcastle.View attachment 285048this was my first season with the toon and as you can see its pretty much to say that i dominated the PL,View attachment 285053the first half of the season i played very well and even beating teams like Chelsea 4-0 and liverpool 3-1.during tweaking this tactic i notice that my strikers weren't scoring as many as i would like,because my players just sat back and waiting and i also notice my wing backs weren't pushing up so due to the fact that this tactic is classic style i set my wing backs to wingers and ticked roam from position and tight marking as you can see it improved alot during the second half of the seasonView attachment 285055 if you notice first half season MAN U beat me 1-0 now look at the second half 5-2 even though jak alnwick scored both own goals but it was amazing football through out the whole season at first i thought it was the ME giving me loads of luck but as second season came it seems to be getting better and betterView attachment 285047only 4 goals so far went past my keeper and 20 goals and the fixture was amazingView attachment 285056as you can see i done the impossible and thats beating Barcelona 3-0, inter 5-1 man city 3-1 and 2-1 so i believe getting this tactic to fluid you will very much scare any team coming to you but the worse thing about this thread is that i don't kno how to upload my tactic for others to use so i really much appreciate it if some1 can tell me how to from scratch. but on the other hand ill take more screen shots of the players instruction and team instruction.P.S i would welcome any feed back and if any has any questions or needs any help im glad to help in any way. and here's the linkView attachment 285082

View attachment 287798 this updated tactic is for those who concede goals and also if your strikers aint scoring

Last edited:
Grixy sunderland or rubbish all together no offense even chelsea manager got sacked for lossing 8 straight games in first season

+Reply to Thread/Go Advanced/Attachments/Add Files/Select Files/Search your tactic on your computer and open it. Maybe this will help you to upload your tactic.

Back